Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

So dont know if you remember the mental girl who was determined to make me as bad as her ex? With twisted friends.

Well. Shes back.

Been with a girl for around 3 weeks now, today I get a myspace message saying.. O someones moved on quick then.

Then my gf gets one saying watch out for your bf.

Im guessing she believes me over what they will have to say just cant help thinking what if she dont.

Psychos friends are mainly lads. Violence aint the answer though. Is it? :mellow:

So dont know if you remember the mental girl who was determined to make me as bad as her ex? With twisted friends.

Well. Shes back.

Been with a girl for around 3 weeks now, today I get a myspace message saying.. O someones moved on quick then.

Then my gf gets one saying watch out for your bf.

Im guessing she believes me over what they will have to say just cant help thinking what if she dont.

Psychos friends are mainly lads. Violence aint the answer though. Is it? :mellow:

Use Bens, Bat and spade.... he lets me use it all the time!

Thats not so good mate.... change your myspace or summin and block them, make it private or what ever (if you can do that on myspace, I dont use it) Then they wont be able to send messages and hopefully forget about you and get on with your business.

Infact you can get Bens bat and spade after me... It seems I didnt get the job done properly!

Use Bens, Bat and spade.... he lets me use it all the time!

Thats not so good mate.... change your myspace or summin and block them, make it private or what ever (if you can do that on myspace, I dont use it) Then they wont be able to send messages and hopefully forget about you and get on with your business.

Infact you can get Bens bat and spade after me... It seems I didnt get the job done properly!

More worried about them messaging her and being all twatish about stuffs.

Like the bat and spade. Maybe ill just use one though.

This girl wanted a break because i didnt meet her one day because I was grounded and had to go out with family for the day, I gave her like 3 days notice saying "look hun I cant meet you this weekend because im grounded and have to go out with family" then we were ment to be getting back togehter today and she sent me a text this morning half hour before I was ment to meet her saying "I cant see you as Im grounded and dont really want to go out as could have some mates round today" so i travelled 8 miles for f**k all then she had a go at me becuase I didnt go see her!

But I love her and all that shit! What do I do?

Close your door?? or car sesh??

a gag works just as well

Already do and usually have tele on or music, but can never really feel totally comfortable and mum is pretty old fashioned. Its not her thats the problem needing a gag its the noise from the bed more than anything. Ust to be great back in college always had a freehouse on certain days.

This girl wanted a break because i didnt meet her one day because I was grounded and had to go out with family for the day, I gave her like 3 days notice saying "look hun I cant meet you this weekend because im grounded and have to go out with family" then we were ment to be getting back togehter today and she sent me a text this morning half hour before I was ment to meet her saying "I cant see you as Im grounded and dont really want to go out as could have some mates round today" so i travelled 8 miles for f**k all then she had a go at me becuase I didnt go see her!

But I love her and all that shit! What do I do?

she sounds like a bitch. give me her number