Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

tried stickin the number into google, you never know, she may be an ex bebo hoe, or the like, and have her number on there.

as for the not touching a girl whos slept with 18 guys when shes 21, i dont really see that as that bad. say she started shagging at 15(not a bad age to start at,thats only 3 a year, 4 months is a fairly long term relationship, thats before you throw in the 1 or 2 1 night stands on holiday, the guy she got with on the rebound,and the guy who dumped her as soon as they slept together).

I suppose in my head, i kind of draw the line(relationship wise, ill shag anything) with any girl whos been around more than me, but then thats still wrong, as the only reason i havent been with more, is because i couldnt get more.

Yeh jafa it wouldn't be so bad imo if your way of working it out is how it happened, but that's not the case. meh it's bad imo

I guess that's all that matters to me.

Watcha mean?

I have a shit memory at the best of times, let alone when im a club for 6 hours and its £1.50 a pint...

I know her name now anyway, its Gemma...

I met regarding the 18 -21 banter,most of them were in a short period of time and they were far from stable relationships.

re: fat chicks - no way, my ex isn't by any means fat but I won't be going for anything bigger than her unless they are exceptional, and even then they'll have to be pretty small. I can only think of one person who I would make an exception for. and she's by no means fat.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, right...heres my problem theres this girl flurting with me on msn...now I bet your thinking 'wow get in there!!!' well I cant cause she is flurting with me over her Boyfriends msn, it started tonight...and I just dunno what to do, cause I have never met her(so I dont know anything about her) and havnt met her boyfriend cause I have been doing some trading/selling on this forum with him...so I feel like a bit sorry for him(not going to say the young chaps name), but his girlfriend cant stop the dirty talk...

HELP!

Edited by JohnyMilton

Ok, right...heres my problem theres this girl flurting with me on msn...now I bet your thinking 'wow get in there!!!' well I cant cause she is flurting with me over her Boyfriends msn, it started tonight...and I just dunno what to do, cause I have never met her(so I dont know anything about her) and havnt met her boyfriend cause I have been doing some trading/selling on thos forum with him...so I feel like a wee willy, but his girlfriend cant stop the dirty talk...

HELP!

maybe its not his "girlfriend"

Ok, right...heres my problem theres this girl flurting with me on msn...now I bet your thinking 'wow get in there!!!' well I cant cause she is flurting with me over her Boyfriends msn, it started tonight...and I just dunno what to do, cause I have never met her(so I dont know anything about her) and havnt met her boyfriend cause I have been doing some trading/selling on this forum with him...so I feel like a bit sorry for him(not going to say the young chaps name), but his girlfriend cant stop the dirty talk...

HELP!

Johny...are you on about Katie?....

Well I suppose this could work both ways , I mean we can share her if you like. She doesn't mind.

Baggsy me first go though.

Biddle

Biddle I think were best talking on msn, and taking it of the forum... I will get back online...

For f**k sake Johny not again.

I thought I'd taken the drivers off the webcam so she couldn't get on it again, and as for you making out you don't know her,

I know you've been talking to her for months trying to get her stimulated on your scottish love handle.

Wait until I get online you f**king b*****d, Im gonna e-bash you so hard your msn goes to "Not responding".

For f**k sake Johny not again.

I thought I'd taken the drivers off the webcam so she couldn't get on it again, and as for you making out you don't know her,

I know you've been talking to her for months trying to get her stimulated on your scottish love handle.

Wait until I get online you f**king b*****d, Im gonna e-bash you so hard your msn goes to "Not responding".

Biddle sorry Im not tryting to ignore you, but my msn is plaing up again!

But last i really didnt mean, I didnt know she was on your msn, you changed your screen name, and I had no idea she was your missus, I just saw her display picture I saw she wasnt a red head and saw HUGE tits...and for a scottish guy tits are good...and a girl with out girl hair is a bonus!

Il try get on msn to sort this out!

Biddle sorry Im not tryting to ignore you, but my msn is plaing up again!

But last i really didnt mean, I didnt know she was on your msn, you changed your screen name, and I had no idea she was your missus, I just saw her display picture I saw she wasnt a red head and saw HUGE tits...and for a scottish guy tits are good...and a girl with out girl hair is a bonus!

Il try get on msn to sort this out!

At least we agree on one thing she does have HUGE tits and she isnt ginger. And yes I do like a clean shaven girl.

We will settle this through PM's since your msn isn't working...so you say.

Hopefully we will resolve this and be friends again.

At least we agree on one thing she does have HUGE tits and she isnt ginger. And yes I do like a clean shaven girl.

We will settle this through PM's since your msn isn't working...so you say.

Hopefully we will resolve this and be friends again.

Biddle...it appears JT! is right Pm's Arent working?

Oh and from what I saw your missus isnt 'clean shaven'...

Johny..this is Katie.

You have taken this too far, you don't even begin to understand how disgusting I find pubic hair.

If anyone knows im clean shaven it's you.

Katie keep that kind of talk of here...and dont use biddles account, he's pissed enough, just text me...

Edited by JohnyMilton