Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Right now the advice bit.

After I left her last night we departed and gave her a kiss bye. Then got a text saying, "thanks for the cheeky kiss xxx" like 30 mins later as we were texting.

This morning she texted me at 9 but saying she was still drunk she says and then was like "did i kiss you last night? xxx"

few more texts later i got a text saying "Abby said to me earlier awwww u and that dan looked proper cute together last night lollll xxx"

Dunno, think it's just cos she was drunk but dunno.

This might be coming a bit late, but f**k me don't that seem like full on bunny boiler to anyone else? If she's fit though who gives a shit, I'm just worried for you when you try to break it off and she strings you up by your balls.

I dunno, I'm just used to the fitter the bird the cooler you have to play it. And texting 30 minutes after you've left each other ain't playing it cool :P Maybe you're a bit younger than me or something, but I dunno. Just seems like she's very "clingy" already, like saying "Oh my friend said we looked good together" is pushing the idea that you'd make a good couple already.

I dunno, I'm just used to the fitter the bird the cooler you have to play it. And texting 30 minutes after you've left each other ain't playing it cool :P Maybe you're a bit younger than me or something, but I dunno. Just seems like she's very "clingy" already, like saying "Oh my friend said we looked good together" is pushing the idea that you'd make a good couple already.

Ahh I see where you are coming from now mate.

I think it could have just been a subtle hint though - as she had no reason to mention it. Kept saying how everyone was asking her if I was her boyfriend.

From texting her she doesn't seem clingy that much. Although ended up texting her for 15 hours straight yesterday from 9 till midnight ish. Then rang her too. Seems to be going quite well.

Edited by dann2707

Surely I'm not the only one that got the link?!

That's genius!

I'm glad someone appreciated it.

It was the first thing that came to mind when reading the sentence. Talking about a mysterious woman, and the sentence seemed to end almost like he was introducing her.

As soon as i read 'Ha Mint' it just felt like he was talking about his oriental girlfriend. Imagine my surprise when Ha Mint actually existed.

Ahh I see where you are coming from now mate.

I think it could have just been a subtle hint though. From texting her she doesn't seem clingy that much. Although ended up texting her for 15 hours straight yesterday from 9 till midnight ish. Then rang her too. Seems to be going quite well.

Play that shit cooler, it's bad technique regardless, you've got to think it through. Your brain is currently being "in love/lust" and wanting this girl etc. In a few months when you're bored of her she'll still be expecting constant attention, then you'll have to deal with that. Then she'll start picking fault with everything you do, f**king bitches.

• Like 1

Play that shit cooler, it's bad technique regardless, you've got to think it through. Your brain is currently being "in love/lust" and wanting this girl etc. In a few months when you're bored of her she'll still be expecting constant attention, then you'll have to deal with that. Then she'll start picking fault with everything you do, f**king bitches.

Wow, very good advice. Cheers :)

It's not like that everyday i'm just gonna tokenly add - Think it's cos we were just chatting about the night before n that.

Wow, very good advice. Cheers :)

It's not like that everyday i'm just gonna tokenly add - Think it's cos we were just chatting about the night before n that.

Fair enough, but it can work the other way too. She might get bored of you while you're still infatuated and you'll get owned. She might cut through men like I cut through tissues. (That's a wanking joke, not a weakness joke.)

• Like 3

Well after asking her out to the cinema. She was busy Sunday in hull with her parents and seemed a little odd today after not texting as normal. So I decided to ask her if she liked me as much as I liked her. She was like why are you asking? And I said it's because with the whole cinema thing I feel like i'm nagging you about it. To her reply "nahh not at all it's just were busy at different times thats all". I then said to her "So im under the impression you do like me then?" She replied "I do yeahh :) it's just a little complicated. but then again my whole life is haha". I asked her in what way is it complicated? and shes like "I honestly don't know lol" so i've sent her a text asking how i dont really get how she can say its complicated without having a true explanation (which she must do but doesnt want to tell me)

I'm honestly sacking it off. CBA with "complicated girls". Plenty more girls out there - it's just a shame I get my hopes up so easily. Nevermind. :)

Don't worry about it man. See what she says, there's probably something and she just doesn't want to tell you right now. You've only just met, at least she isn't being as full on as she was. I wouldn't drop it straight away, could turn into some casual loving, don't necessarily need a relationship. And just string her along until you find something better lol.

Don't worry about it man. See what she says, there's probably something and she just doesn't want to tell you right now. You've only just met, at least she isn't being as full on as she was. I wouldn't drop it straight away, could turn into some casual loving, don't necessarily need a relationship. And just string her along until you find something better lol.

This sounds stupid (oh my god you textttt me 2 mins lateee lololol) but our texts were like 2 mins apart when we were asking that ^ . Now i've asked her that last bit it's been 15 mins. Blissful ignorance or thinking of an excuse :) haha.

But nah i'm honestly not that bothered - I just don't like being "not in the know". As I imagine many others don't.

Edited by dann2707

I know what you mean, but it could be something she doesn't tell many people. For example an ex could have battered her or something. If you can't be arsed don't be arsed. She could be eating her tea or anything, maybe that's why she hasn't replied? Or maybe some other dude is sticking it to her.

• Like 2

I know what you mean, but it could be something she doesn't tell many people. For example an ex could have battered her or something. If you can't be arsed don't be arsed. She could be eating her tea or anything, maybe that's why she hasn't replied? Or maybe some other dude is sticking it to her.

Ahha at the last bit. Finally got a reply.

"nahhh it's just, it's not to do with any other lads at all. It dm"

To my reply "well what then?!"

"I just dont wanna end up getting close to anyone cos either way im moving away in september so it wouldn't be fair on anyone"

LOL. In a bit Love! :)

The correct reply Dann now is "Fair enough, I don't really want anything too serious either, I just want some sexy time."

You're gonna end up with nowt with her as it is by the sounds of it so it's worth a shot. :P

Ahha at the last bit. Finally got a reply.

"nahhh it's just, it's not to do with any other lads at all. It dm"

To my reply "well what then?!"

"I just dont wanna end up getting close to anyone cos either way im moving away in september so it wouldn't be fair on anyone"

LOL. In a bit Love! :)

thats still 5 weeks of banging, plus the oppurtunity for drunken uni weekends away, just keep it on the low heat, boom, sorted.

You said she was fit, you can possibly get some fit gash, she seems interested in some way but says she doesn't want to get close. She's telling you what to say. Just ask her, then tell us what she says, it'll either be funny as f**k for us, or you'll get gnawing on some bacon shag pile for the next few weeks.

• Like 3

Awwww Dan's in lurvee. :P

May have just f**ked up my life as I know it, and I don't even know if I can be assed sorting it out.

Chin up, move on, enjoy the advantages of single life while you can.