Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

With the greatest amount of respect (?) for someone who's 22 you sound a bit childish. Your texts read like a dodgy plot from an american teen sit-com. I've seen the messages and in reality you're both not saying 'anything'. I genuinely can't see what you're going on about. Be straight, be clear and if you like her that much don't be such a girl about it. f**k me if you're breaking up because you said you wouldn't go out a lot, then did then jesus, your problems are microscopic.

With the greatest amount of respect (?) for someone who's 22 you sound a bit childish. Your texts read like a dodgy plot from an american teen sit-com. I've seen the messages and in reality you're both not saying 'anything'. I genuinely can't see what you're going on about. Be straight, be clear and if you like her that much don't be such a girl about it. f**k me if you're breaking up because you said you wouldn't go out a lot, then did then jesus, your problems are microscopic.

I get where you're coming from. I'm being a bit silly even posting on here about it as only those close to me know the true issues.

I'll quit my whining now anyway, it's not doing me any good.

Don't talk to her, just leave it open to meet up to pick up your stuff and have a coffee or whatever - there's no personality in a text, it's just words on a screen and you're effectively just alone with your thoughts. See her, chat, see what happens. Don't dig the whole any f**king deeper in the mean time!!

UKhippy, go for it anyway and you'll have two girlfriends.

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1

Don't talk to her, just leave it open to meet up to pick up your stuff and have a coffee or whatever - there's no personality in a text, it's just words on a screen and you're effectively just alone with your thoughts. See her, chat, see what happens. Don't dig the whole any f**king deeper in the mean time!!

That's spot on advice. Cheers Matt.

• Like 1

Me neither

Atm i think.i just turn asexuel(=i will not give a f*ck) and just live for my bike, games and drinking with friends

That was too much for me.

I am on Pof, but erm, only "strange " girls are there

Girlfriend is doing my head in.

Bought a car off her nan, was going to sell it on for more, not knowing that she'd turned down a better offer for it just so I could have it. Anyway, she got in a piss with me because I was selling it, ranted on about how I was ripping her nan off.

I owned up and said it wouldn't be fair to capitalize on someone's kindness and said I'd keep the car, then she tried to tell me I couldn't because I was only doing it now shed mentioned it.

It's come to this, I'm pretty much tied to driving this corsa as my first Car instead of the Civic I've got , which I wanted to drive, otherwise I get in shit with her and her dad's side of the family for "ripping" her nan out of nearly £600.

I'm sure shes bullshitted me somewhere along the way. Her nana is a lovely lovely woman, but I doubt she'd turn down an £800 offer to accept £275 for her granddaughters boyfriend that she doesn't know very well.

I've even said if I don't drive it, I'll sell the car on and give her the 800 she was offered. Hopefully I can sell it for a bit more and get the 275 I spent on it to come out even if it comes to it.

Sick of feeling like I can't do anything right any of the time.

Now I'm stuck with two cars, one that I'm going to have to pay storage for because I dont want to sell it.

Edited by SamKidney

Make up some shit about it needing lots of work and you've had to work on it loads to sell it for what you're going to?

Was a bit idiotic of me to even buy it.

First car Ive bought, was cheap and got a little excited about it all.

Not even heard it run, been stood in grass for 6 months, interiors gone rank and yet I'm stuck with it.

Think I'm going to cut my losses and flog it and return the money minus what I paid for it to her nan.

f**king awful being pressured by her to keep it just because its her nans car, when she knows full well how badly I want to drive my civic.

Can just see the Corsa being more trouble than its worth.

Mate, i'd just do what you want to do before being made to feel guilty. Its your decision at the end of the day and she did sell it to you.

Had a similar thing with my massive TV I had in my room, I said to Grace that she could possibly buy it off me for her uni house when I decide to sell it in 5 months time when she was moving in. I then decided to sell it early as it was taking up muchos room and she got so pissy with me and tried to make me feel guilty and it worked.

• Like 1

Just going to drive my Civic if I can. Ive only agreed to it as the Corsa could be the only way I can get driving affordably if the quotes on my civic dont come up the same as they are now, in which case it does make sense to keep it.

Definitely not selling the Honda, wanted it for too long now.

Its my money and my car (s), I'll do as I please.

Sounds unlikely that she got offered £800 for what sounds like a mouldy heap in the first place... People aren't idiots (her nan for turning down a huge offer or the prospective other buyer offering the huge amount...) I call bullshit.

• Like 1

Me neither

Atm i think.i just turn asexuel(=i will not give a f*ck) and just live for my bike, games and drinking with friends

That was too much for me.

I am on Pof, but erm, only "strange " girls are there

You yourself are strange :P get on reddit and i'm sure you'll find a lovely girl to bounce on you while you play on your computer :)

• Like 1