Crash On 21.4.06 Chan Snap

That's quite a tumble, and watch your spelling/punctuation by the way, then people dont have to use extra brain power to derive what you're saying. (Y)

Leave his spelling out of this, Scott finds it really hard to spell things correctly because he's got really bad Dyslexia.

NMC PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your (and I) are given the ablity and privalige to use the whole site on veiw. i dl'd that vid last night from Trials Vid section, had you pissing lot all day on my msn asking about it

Okay so you re-hosted it and all still your able to go in and get it

Pardon my language but holy shit is the only thing i can say to that. Pretty good job he was waering a helmet otherwise i could see that being much much worse.

I have snapped many a chain myself but only on something small, nothing of that size!

Lucky lucky man

Frooty

I saw that in vid section. But omfg i hate it. I was going to try that gap soon. Now i'm scared. Fair play for trying. And as they say it could of been allot worse. What if he landed on his head or his face ect. Nice bail clip though mate. Hope he is ok and do that gap and nil the b*****d lol.

Sound (Y):)