Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

Hey all, Here's my bike:

An "Onza T-Rex - 2004 Model" Only got it the other day (18th May) Got it 40% less than retail price too :P It rides really nice compared to my old custom chuck-together "Saracen Exile"

I'm debating whether to change the bars and stem to the "Try-all" ones I had on my old bike :ermm: (they're only 12 months old and used about 3-4 times) I'll get about 30mm extra rise and 30mm extra forward.. Would you say that would be better??

Anyway, here it is... Excuse the mess, it's my grandparents back yard :turned: I'll take better ones at some point.

sidesb7.jpg

abovesidejh7.jpg

siderearsb2.jpg

I'm going to test it out tomorrow(22nd May) Right along the seawall from Seawick to Clacton (If the weather is nice) :D

Cheers,

Rob.

Edited by biketrials_master

myride.jpg

my xtp 05.......spec as follows

koxx xtp 05 short.

monty 221 ti riser bars and sloping carbon effect stem.

05 maggie with plazzie pads

front disc brake is shimano xt lever with magura louise caliper.

koxx disc forks

try all 160 cranks stripped silver

vp koxx pedals

rear rim try all drilled biult on a profile

front koxx rim square holes biult on a monty sealed 221 ti hub

munity spokes

try all sticky tires....

think thats it

myride.jpg

my xtp 05.......spec as follows

koxx xtp 05 short.

monty 221 ti riser bars and sloping carbon effect stem.

05 maggie with plazzie pads

front disc brake is shimano xt lever with magura louise caliper.

koxx disc forks

try all 160 cranks stripped silver

vp koxx pedals

rear rim try all drilled biult on a profile

front koxx rim square holes biult on a monty sealed 221 ti hub

munity spokes

try all sticky tires....

think thats it

Nice bike , like it,

Bet thats light.

P5140281.jpg

P5140279.jpg

Simtra st-1, rides great

sexual :)

mint mate! want a leeson 24" to f**k

500 squid for frame and fork. worth it i hope!?

awesome :)

Hey all, Here's my bike:

An "Onza T-Rex - 2004 Model" Only got it the other day (18th May) Got it 40% less than retail price too :P It rides really nice compared to my old custom chuck-together "Saracen Exile"

I'm debating whether to change the bars and stem to the "Try-all" ones I had on my old bike :ermm: (they're only 12 months old and used about 3-4 times) I'll get about 30mm extra rise and 30mm extra forward.. Would you say that would be better??

Anyway, here it is... Excuse the mess, it's my grandparents back yard :turned: I'll take better ones at some point.

sidesb7.jpg

abovesidejh7.jpg

siderearsb2.jpg

I'm going to test it out tomorrow(22nd May) Right along the seawall from Seawick to Clacton (If the weather is nice) :D

Cheers,

Rob.

urghhhh onza, standard with reflectors, take of the stickers put on wider bars, better cranks, instantly 10 times better (like a coust copy)

ATgAAAAcewdrGQGTBhhtFCbK23p0bHZCx7SWHFYI

my BT6.0 long :rolleyes:

sweet as :)

nice bike dude!

Bike pics threads every 2 seconds = annoying.

New sticky for bike pics = rad.

Post your bike pics in here (Y) Try and keep comments to a minimum. It's unlikely you'll get validated for going "Nice bike" or whatever, and it gets annoying getting like 2 bike per page, but 23 replies or whatever, so yeah - pics and a comment if you've actually got something worthwhile to say about them :)

No "Real" members post in here - you've got your own place...

Let threadage commence!

Edit: With this thread being here, bike pics threads posted elsewhere in NMC will be systematically raped.

Some really nice bikes there guys!!

urghhhh onza, standard with reflectors, take of the stickers put on wider bars, better cranks, instantly 10 times better (like a coust copy)

LOL :D I had only had it 48hrs when I took these pics & it's my first "proper" trials bike that wasn't built from crap MTB parts :P:) And just to let you know I have changed the bars and stem to Try-all ones (same width 27") Added a Tensile Booster on the rear, Changed the BB to FSA ISIS, and cranks to Truvativ Hussefelt.... The reflector are off too lol :D

Taking the stickers off sounds quite cool actually (Y) They are quite scratched up from being handled badly when being delivered <_< I'll have a think about doing that :unsure:

But here's the better pic I said I'd take... BEFORE the upgrade though.. It's been dull weather to take new pics since, and Im working loads too :(

robstrex2ks3.jpg

sweet as :)

Onzas aren't that bad - for a cheap starter/entry level build they're surprisingly good

T-Rexs are built like a tank too, so will take a beasting - perfect for learning trials!

LOL :D I had only had it 48hrs when I took these pics & it's my first "proper" trials bike that wasn't built from crap MTB parts :P:) And just to let you know I have changed the bars and stem to Try-all ones (same width 27") Added a Tensile Booster on the rear, Changed the BB to FSA ISIS, and cranks to Truvativ Hussefelt.... The reflector are off too lol :D

Taking the stickers off sounds quite cool actually (Y) They are quite scratched up from being handled badly when being delivered <_< I'll have a think about doing that :unsure:

Sounds like a plan

Look nice stripped and polished (check out a few dotted around in the Full Members Bike Pics thread), and perhaps with some custom graphics thrown on too...

If you like the way the bike rides, there's not really much need to change parts other than to upgrade/replace broken bits

Take your time doing what you feel is necessary and you're onto a winner :)