New Uk Biketrial Site

rav

Site is a shop and therefore breaks the advertising rules. If you want to advertise contact banners@trials-forum.co.uk

Sorry lack of communication here.. Rav has been emailing me about banners for the past few weeks which I havent had time to reply to, so ill let it slip on this occasion..

It looks very slick, and the fancy way the pages loads is pretty.

If you're looking for some feedback on how to improve it, I can offer the following ideas:

1. After browsing a few pages it's a bit tiresome waiting for the pages to appear.

2. Also the text is generally a tad too small

3. You need to hover the mouse over the page to see where the links are (then it requires accurate placement of the mouse)

4. The icons in the top right are too small aswell.

5. Music on websites is annoying for most of us who are listening to music at the same time.

It's hardly as if I'm the webpage design-meister general, but I hope this is useful!

Steve

Hi Steve and thanks for Your comments.

>1. After browsing a few pages it's a bit tiresome waiting for the pages to appear.

I can increase FPS if its realy annoying, but IMHO this speed is OK.

> 2. Also the text is generally a tad too small

If Your are webdesigner I suppose Your LCD resolution is 1280x1024 but most of users use 1024x768 (stats showing it) At this resolution text looks better.

>5. Music on websites is annoying for most of us who are listening to music at the same time.

You are right but music listeners can click the equalizer for stops that s....

Cheers Rafal

post-1821-1146853289_thumb.jpg

Edited by rav