Closed

• First Visit? Read This!

• Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

• Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

• Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

• For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

• Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat.

• Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster.

• First Visit? Read This!

• Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

• Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

• Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

• For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

• Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat.

• Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster.

sorry i did not see

i absoloutely think that new members not being able to post for sale and wanted posts is absoloutely ridiculous...i mean a member could mess somebody about just as much as a new member could so why the hell is this a rule? I for one think that forsale/wanted threads should be allowed in the new members chat section of the forum should be allowed. Nobody on here would feel that they shouldn't be able to post for sale/wanted threads in the nmc if they were still new members... so why make it a rule?

i absoloutely think that new members not being able to post for sale and wanted posts is absoloutely ridiculous...i mean a member could mess somebody about just as much as a new member could so why the hell is this a rule? I for one think that forsale/wanted threads should be allowed in the new members chat section of the forum should be allowed. Nobody on here would feel that they shouldn't be able to post for sale/wanted threads in the nmc if they were still new members... so why make it a rule?

The idea is to stop people comming on and just using the forum as a make-shift ebay.

What baffles me is why the topics arn't deleted, instead of being closed. Becuase people will do it knowingly braking the rules, and don't really care becuase the topic is still there to see. If they were deleted stright off, then it might put the people who knowingly brake the rules.

Edited by JT!

It might be so that people don't just join the forum purely to sell something and make pointless posts. Instead they have to be a validated due to making valid contributions to the forum, and then being able to buy/sell is just a privalege that they get i.e. not the main aim of the forum, which it might become without a validation system.

Just my view anyway.

edit: took too long writing that, got beaten to it lol

Edited by the judge