Top Gear - New Series - Bbc2 - 8pm - Now

Joe Papasnap Maher

Was'nt it the bloke that was with Princess Diana or something, and published/released loads of stuff about her?

No thats Paul something he was in 'Im a celebritry get me out of here'

This guy was in 'The Game', his names James something.

Im sure it s a double barreled surname.

Arggg this is going to annoy me now.

Crikey! The pink micra was a different car. The number plates were different to start with. I imagine the colour differences where either filters or different pink paint. Nissan do the pink in solid, metallic and pearl metallic. Or the owner had had it sprayed that pink because they have no taste.

The koenigsegg is frankly mental but i'd never buy one even if i had the money. Zonda/SLR/Enzo/ for me, i like being alive.

TOP GEAR IS BACK BABY!

Dan

Is it me or when they showed that koennigzeggez thing look really short when they showed it on the studio.

sam

Nope, it was just as massive in the studio as it was on video!

The rear tyres are something like 40-50cm wide... crazy :S

Some piccies:

My wife with James May:

IPB Image

My wife with Clarkson and the Stig:

IPB Image

My wife in the CCX:

IPB Image

It was such a good day, the presenters and crew were really friendly and messed about with people and had lunch with us and stuff... really nice (Y)

They were different colours blatently. Yeah, you can increase the saturation to take make shocking pink even more shocking and stupid looking, but you can't change a pastel-coloured car into the one in the short film.

I do like top gear but some bits are so blantantly scripted, they did not set that carwash on fire. The problem is they've set a precedent where something interesting has to happen.

Even though it's scripted it's still amazingly funny, like when clarkson sewed his jacket to the car roof material stuff.

And i loved the koenigsegg, especially the turbo.

Yeah some of it is obviously scripted. I think they are given a rough guideline of what they must say and then they add their own bits. such as the news.