Ashton Giro Helmet

I do custome airbrushing, and yes with that design i would charge around £100, so if anyone wants one done, DONT come to me.lol. Because i'm not getting in trouble for copying ashtons design I have no idea what their copywrite laws are but im pretty sure they wont like it. On the other hand I will spray one if, and only if, i can put REPLICA in big illuminous letters to show your not a team rider but that wont be very good looking.

I do custome airbrushing, and yes with that design i would charge around £100, so if anyone wants one done, DONT come to me.lol. Because i'm not getting in trouble for copying ashtons design I have no idea what their copywrite laws are but im pretty sure they wont like it. On the other hand I will spray one if, and only if, i can put REPLICA in big illuminous letters to show your not a team rider but that wont be very good looking.

I don't think a 16 year old would be able to pull off the same professional finish and style of the one done for Ashton. Somehow.

As a forum, we don't really care.

why dont you think he can do just as good job as the one on the ashton helmet then? cause hes 16? only reason you got for it?

he could pull it off really well for all you know.

bit of a nobbish comment towards him/nadine there...

ye helmets are pretty mint, i allways wanted one since i very first saw them.

why dont you think he can do just as good job as the one on the ashton helmet then? cause hes 16? only reason you got for it?

he could pull it off really well for all you know.

bit of a nobbish comment towards him/nadine there...

ye helmets are pretty mint, i allways wanted one since i very first saw them.

Well I didn't mean for it to come across like that, Just a bit random really, but I just doubt he'll get the professional finish of some 30 year old expert, at 16. That's all.

Feel free for him to prove me wrong but whatever. If he can, good on him.

(Y) Thanks for defending me people i appreciate it, I probely could do a good job on the helmet as ive been working as a car sprayer for 2 years in a garage repairing the banged up car panels, the i moved on to custom detail work about a year and a bit ago. The helmets do look cool so if any one has a way of getting one then i say go for it. Be different and have fun.

(Y) Thanks for defending me people i appreciate it, I probely could do a good job on the helmet as ive been working as a car sprayer for 2 years in a garage repairing the banged up car panels, the i moved on to custom detail work about a year and a bit ago. The helmets do look cool so if any one has a way of getting one then i say go for it. Be different and have fun.

Fancie designing trialsqueens a helmet? :D:-