im lookin for a trials bike, im around 6'5" 185 lbs

ive been looking at the

echo hifi

echo control

adamant a1

zoo pitbull

gu typhoon 26

any other sudgestions?

also something with a saddle would be nice.

Edited by justfuzzit

I'm not definate on this one since your quite tall but have you thought about a DDG Shooter

I can say definitively DO NOT GET A DDG SHOOTER :lol: i mean really a DDG shooter :lol::lol:

but all those frames you mentioned would be excellent choices but if i where you i would decide between a high bottom bracket bike or low bb because some people really do not like high bb but others really like it. if you do a search you will find plenty of things on it

I can say definitively DO NOT GET A DDG SHOOTER :lol: i mean really a DDG shooter :lol::lol:

but all those frames you mentioned would be excellent choices but if i where you i would decide between a high bottom bracket bike or low bb because some people really do not like high bb but others really like it. if you do a search you will find plenty of things on it

i think i would like a lower bottom bracket. i feel more stable.

thats funny because when i was going to buy my first bike quite a few people recommended them to me

hello, please dont get a ddg shooter, ive had very bad experiances with them, when you buy them new the only thing that is worth keeping is the maggies, i didnt bleed mine for 6 years :D serously dont buy a ddg shooter, its the worst thing you will ever buy

There not that bad, the only thing that ever broke on my old shooter was the cranks...

:deej: i think you shoul go with a gu typhon they are really good bikes with cood components on them they are strong and they look good when you are boosting down the road an them they are also lite and good value for moneybut you decide only you know what is good for you tell which one you get good luck :deej:

i have an echo control which may be up for sale soon :-

its super nice an a good bike all round - it introduces the BB rise but not so too as extreeme for it to be silly or anything - id advise it to anyone - if your looking for a trials specific frame very few will have seats i mean the ashton does..... but i wouldnt sit on it exactly

i also thought about the norco evolve. something on the cheaper side. upgrade a few parts. but the wheel base is only 1081, and they only make it in one size. me being 6'5'', i think it'd be a lil short. or is it?

other than that. something a little bit better. the echo control, zoo pitbull. look promising

ashton seat is really cosmetic, it works but u cant sit to far back on it as it just bends, but its better than nufin spose, and u have the option to take it off

have a look at the CZAR frame, go on http://82.110.105.16/tartybikes.co.uk/category.php?id=14 there are loads of frames on here and alot of varied prices

na mate, go for the GU typhoon 26" 1100 frame, thats what ive got and its perfect for me and im 6'1" and its basically the longest bike you can get..... it rides sooooooooo sweet and the bb rise is well nice it takes like a few days to get used to it but when you do :-:-:- trust me you wont regret it!!! :D

[attachmentid=4621]

uggg, dont get me started on bb rise :sick:

I have had a hifi, it was the worst frame I have ever owned!!! not reccomended.

I have ridden a gu, it rates highly as one of the worst bikes I have ridden.

I havnt ridden an adamant, but seriously, high bb AND the shortest chainstays around!! cant be good can it?

The pitbulls are nice, unless your talking about the 06 virsion, which is horrid!!

now then, the control.....NICE!! 2nd best bike I have had, was good for most things, didnt feel like a pogo stick on the rear wheel, though I still feel the chainstays are too short.

Another option is an ashton justice, its the best bike I have ever had, suits me perfectly, nice reach, wheelbase is good for taps, hooks, sidehops without being limiting for other bmxy type stuff. The steep headangle make it lovley on the front wheel, pivots are a dream and ups to front wheel are nice.

It might not be for everyone though.

hey,

im lookin for a trials bike, im around 6'5" 185 lbs

ive been looking at the

echo hifi

echo control

adamant a1

zoo pitbull

gu typhoon 26

any other sudgestions?

also something with a saddle would be nice.

So you would like it to have a seat. Well from that list, none of them have seats :P

If you want one with a seat maybe a TA26 or if you want something a bit more trialsy you could go for an ashton or something.

yea but if go from something like an ashton (short, low bb etc) why the f**k would like the GU they're complete oppsites!!! if i bought an ashton now i'd probs end up giving it away or throwing it in the bin!!! it would take about two months just to get used to it then it would be like starting over again... and GU's are stronger, stiffer and look alot better!! adrian

Is that the 15th or 16th time you have recommended a ashton?

ha ha, probably more than that, but I did reccomend the control too, so I aint allll one sided :- but I like the justice so much, I gotta preach it to the world.

Oh and aim@me, I wasnt telling you to get a justice, you seem set on the gu and thats fine (Y) just some people dont like lots of bb rise (I hate it, have you guessed? :P ) and its always good for the topic starter to know all the options.