Flesh Hole Advise Please.

Nuke Bowel

why is everyone so Anti tunnels??

who really cares about a scar??

Youd better stop riding then because you get scars on your shins.

Youd better stop riding as youll affect your body growth.

Youd better stop riding becasue your get scars and callouses on your hands

Seriously, why? I got my ears done because I wanted to, end of.

Fashion has nothing to do with it, its just something I wanted.

Same with tattos. They are an extension of who you are, and what you like.

there are people who get fashion tattoos, but thats their problem.

when I can decide on a tattoo I really like, I will get one.

Flesh tunnels dont have to be permanent. Anything up to 10mm will heal over on its own, and anythign over needs a stitch or 2. But who cares about a small scar? look at your legs, look at your hands. Scars.

If you dont like somethign, dont do it, but dont push others not to.

I stretched some more cos I was bored at work.

Two 18mm's and two 3mm's now.

People are mostly against it because most people are doing it because its the fashion, and to do a pretty serious mod that leaves a noticable scar for a craze that'll last 6 months is a bit gay.

My suggestion:

Don't do it, buy a new peice of clothing instead. At least you can through that away when you're bored of it.

Steve

Sorry Steve but I got bored of mine, took em out and BOOM, I'm back to 1mm studs again... You can just take them out when your bored!

And Dan, some people stretch back from 18 to nothing, believe me I've seen it!

When I first started stretching I got told the max was 5mm, then 10mm then 16mm... it just kept going up! Basicly it depends on how you heal/how your lobes are shaped/thickness etc. I've got big stretchy lobes, so I got told by a professional that I could hit about 12 before I couldn't close up completely, so go to a piercer, with experience, and ask! They will also tell you everything you need to know about stretching, the safe way, not the G way of sticking your grandmas knitting needles in your ears (Sharn) or Poole queues to get you to 22mm (Ross) and it may be expensive but thats how they'll tell you to do it, 0.5-1mm at a time!

I went from 1.6 - 2 - 2.4 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 1mm, and my ears are fine (Y)

Its good fun, till/if you got bored!

James ^_^

there cool yeah,

i also think its very pothetic how people are doing it now becuase its the 'fashion'

i streched my ear about 5-6 years ago back when i had mine done i only knew one other guiy with it now every other person has one because its cool,

if you havent thought about it alot for atleats a few months dont bother,

i thought about it for about 6months before hand.

i now have 10mm will post up tonight. dont just do it to be 'cool' (Y)

If you go down from a big size your usually left with this huge earlobes though, so it's still a pretty permanent thing.

I met a girl Friday who went down from 25, she still has a big slit in her ear though.

If you go down from a big size your usually left with this huge earlobes though, so it's still a pretty permanent thing.

I met a girl Friday who went down from 25, she still has a big slit in her ear though.

wooahh how big are the holes left in her ears?

• 1 year later...
Obviously putting holes in your ear is the 'in' thing :) Like yo-yos and pokemon cards :P

its not an in thing because its been around for thousands of years, body modification is the oldest tarde there is

So if I wanted a flesh tunnel, I would start off with a standard piercing? Then have it stretched. How long does each stage take how do you know when it's properly healed to raise it another level?

see a professional piercer, they should be able to guide u along the way

Just poke em through and don't stop :D

Thats how i did mine, and there on 26mm now !

7xnfhxc.jpg

Make sure you wash it or it'll smell of cheese !

I took mine out at 24mm, and it went back to nothing in the space of 2 weeks.....

Then it went back up to 20 in 1 week....

So no you won't be stuck with it forever !

Jarrod