Yabaa Bow

An_toin3

Thanks to Waynio, I was able to put my truvativ cranks on it ! (Y) I love it, rides very well ! :o

So here it is on a nice sunny day :D

Old pics 1

Old pics 2

Old pics 3

Old pics 4

Old pics 5

Old pics 6

Aslo, here is a little video of me doing a gap on it :turned:

Gap_From_Wall - 17sec_4mo

Edited by An_toin3

mine probably has too much colour for some people, but i do like An_toin3 too, iv actually ordered some silver try-all rims and was going to look into getting mine toned down a bit. (but hey each to their own (Y) )

il check the vids part of the section for this "gap vid (Y) " but going off mine, i can imagine that its quite a large gap, iv found with mine i can sidehop higer, i can gap further, i WAS struggling to tap on it, but once you get used to the +30mm b/b and tap things lower its all good (Y)

if your struggling with tapping An_toin3 its purely the higher rise b/b, tap the wall a bit lower and bang it flies to the top for some reason :S

Glad that your cranks fitted in the end. sorry it took so long to sort it out dude, have been absolute chaos with work and play.

Waynio............................

prefer the wayno "green frog power" one

LOL!!! is it cos i am a green frog? :P that made me laugh.

i know i noticed the NICE LOVERLY weatehr over where the dude lives. makes me want to CRY or move outta this shit hole to Auz (Y):D

WISH i could do that so bad. would love to move to a nice place. An_toin3 im jealous of you cos you live in a nice place called canada :( can you adopt me?

Waynio........................

• 3 weeks later...

Thnaks :)

It's not like that anymore :S, lots of scratch on the left side chainstay !, plus a small dent, that you can't see with your eyes, you need to touch the downtube with your hand :P ! But i prefer a dent to my life ;)

Still going strong though ! (Y)B)

• 1 month later...

Yabaa bow updated pictures :)

New front tire ! Switched for a Try-all and home made tensionner !

There's also some new pads on the front (V-fly) and on the back ! (plaz PMG) and a new rear freewheel

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Edited by An_toin3