Xbox 360

Mr Dave

Hey

If you have a 360 what do you think of it now ?

i Know its been asked before, but i wanna no what you think now, theres more games, perhaps more of your friends have them, or maybe youve got bored ?

And wheres the cheapest place to get them now and price ?

thanks

Dave :)

It's boring and I never use it.

I'll love seeing that same reaction when you shell out £425 on a PS3 and think the same :lol:

It's definately not boring, have a look at the gamers on offer at the moment and in the near future, if theres titles that intrest you (especially 360-only games) then go for it, great fun online and the first slice of next-gen gaming on offer.

If theres no games you'd want on it, you dont want/cant get Xbox Live, already have a great DVD/Music/CD player etc then obviously theres no much point in owning one.

I bought it got PGR3 and loved it, played it pretty much every night for a month or so, then got GRAW and a few other titles and same thing loved them, great online with friends etc aswell. At the moment theres no games I'm intrested in buying, so I'm not using it asmuch/at all.

Great system though, going to have great support, and future killer games e.g GTA 4 (360 Exclusive at first) Halo 3 and a good few others you may not of heard of yet.

Have a look about, if you are intrested in whats on offer and have the money you probably won't regret it.. few do. But if theres nothing intresting from your point of view or you have no money then obviously it wont pay off.

Olly.

common more negative answers, i need to save!!

lol

Dave :unsure:

not selling it are you smo ??

Yes I am selling it, I want £360 for the following;

Hardware:

Xbox 360 Console (including 1x Wireless Controller and 1x 20GB HDD) - £279.99

Official Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote - £17.99

Games:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - £39.99

Condemned: Criminal Origins - £39.99

Kameo: Elements Of Power - £39.99

Perfect Dark Zero - £39.99

Project Gotham Racing 3 - £39.99

To buy that new would cost £496.92.

By the way Olly, I won't have to pay for the PS3.

Humm, helpfull post olly ta :)

Well thing is, i do have the money, ive saved LOTS to spend on my mini once ive decided everything i need. knocking 320 off that isnt a BIG deal. i work full time aswell, so its only a week and a bits wages.

Your point about the games is very valid, but the thing i was thinking of was, kind of the "experience" in a way, if that makes sence, eg, the wireless controller, the big harddrive, the headset, and the online gaming.

i play counterstirke online on my pc, but all the newer games are ruined becuase my pc cant play them on high settings, so the graphics are lacking, which is a big part of the game for me.

so being able to play a game with good graphics online would be good.

The games i was oging ot buy, were, tomb raider, and pgr3, and graw at some point.

now i could get TR on pc, but would the game play be better on the 360? eg, having a controller and better graphics perhaps ? same with graw, i could get it on ps2, but would the gfx be worst ???

could you give me a few ideas of new games coming out for it ??

its good, but yeh it gets boring, the only reason i still have mine is becasue i'm too lazy to sell it.

i might buy moto gp but i dunno, i'd just rinse the scoreboards then get bored again.

i just sold 3 of my 4 games on ebay actually, becasue i never play them.

the games are ok, but nothing special, i wish they would release like tony hawks 2 again for 360, or a new dave mirra bmx, or maybe even halo 1 live version.

meh, halo 3 will be here in a year i guess, i suppose i'll just wait for that.

I got bored after me and a few mates had a 3 hour tornament in Asda on the display console...I'm not one for games to be honest, they just make me go into rage mode...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...Grrr.

I got bored after me and a few mates had a 3 hour tornament in Asda on the display console...I'm not one for games to be honest, they just make me go into rage mode...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...Grrr.

LMAO 3 hours funny shizzle.

On that note WHY THE f**k have nintendo called the 'revolution' the 'Wii'.

How are you supposed to pronounce that? Wee? Why? Whi (as in whip without the p)? Why-Aye? Stupid, stupid name. Looks pretty cool though.

Not to mention the fact that your 18...to be honest I think its a bit pathetic if an 18 year old has to be entertained by an overpriced peice of japanese shit. :)

lols, its American :rolleyes:

The Nintendo console is pronounced "Wee" same way you'd say "we like it" etc

Don't get Tomb Raider Dave it may look nice but its really really short so you'd have to be a massive Tomb Raider fan to bother getting it, most people bring that game back, its probably a good rental title.

Olly.

I have got an xbox 360 but not allowed to play it until friday :( But when i played my friends on pgr3 i found it amazing, brilliant graphics. You will never get bored online pissing off all the geeks lol. Gears of war looks like an amazing game. I keep hearing different prices for the PS3, £425, £295 (which i think is utter shite lol), £350. Isn't there two different packs like with the xbox 360?

I have got an xbox 360 but not allowed to play it until friday :( But when i played my friends on pgr3 i found it amazing, brilliant graphics. You will never get bored online pissing off all the geeks lol. Gears of war looks like an amazing game. I keep hearing different prices for the PS3, £425, £295 (which i think is utter shite lol), £350. Isn't there two different packs like with the xbox 360?

£425 is the current launch price of the PS3.

There's probably only going to be the 60GB version over here as that'd be way more popular.

People who mock or laugh at the Nintendo consoles name are lame, its not cool or clever to mock it and it doesn't take the most intelligent people to think wow its sounds like a common term for urine big deal.

The names done exactly what Nintendo wanted it to do, get people talking about it, its the people who can look past the name that'll see how endless the possibilities are (Y)

Olly.