Hey Does Anyone No Where Team Onza Are Now Days?

i think that riding for a team could take all the fun out of riding. but that just

my personal veiw

Its not so much riding for a team, thats probably pretty fun, but its all the

other stuff that goes with it, like having to go to events that you dont want to,

having to perform well, just generally pressures you dont get when riding normally

Imo.

If he isn't already on the team,ash butler would be next on to the team,i've seen him ride and he definitely has potential when he gets older,because he just trys pretty much anything.

zoo baby!

don't

Chris Akrigg

Danny Butler

Ashley Butler

and

Ben Slinger

ride for onza? or is it just me? because Chris Akrigg was with mongoose but i think he went back to onza?

akrigg does NOT ride for onza and yes he is getting a TI frame from mongoose josh........................

And hes got the slinger proto...

he was telling me how happy he was yesterday that everone was adding him to msn and asking him about it. so from now on he's only going to accept people on msn if they pm him before hand. DENIED nmc fags.

dont come moaning when your not riding for a team

I dont think many of us on here give a shit to be honest mate. I know I don't. I'm 18 years old, not that old, but I consider myself 'past it' to get anywhere in trials to be honest. Most riders have been riding for say 3 years when they get good (what with natural ability), therefore Id be in my 20's before I got somewhat decent.

Unless I get amazingly good this year or next year, I can bet I won't be riding in my 20's. I don't do it for competition, nore do I take any of it seriously. I love the bikes and I love watching other people ride...its one of those sports where you can be riding for years and years, and then you see someone do something and you still say 'f**kin ell!', because theres ALWAYS someone you know better than yourself.

I'm happy to sit and watch people ride, but I love riding too. Most of the people on this forum for example are under 18, a fair few to be honest, say a good 80%? And they all have the potential to take trials far, although theres that guy (Rob?) who is about 9 years old if i remember correctly. That guy, if he sticks to it, will go far.

For riders who don't consider themselves 'past it' (I assume most of the older riders consider this) the thought of being in a team is an incentive to get out, ride and train very hard to, literally, be the best. I don't care about teams, sponsership or any of that (don't get me wrong, I'm a wank rider) simply because I ride for fun...nothing more, nothing less. You have to remember that some people don't take it seriously at all...which is the route cause of people who say 'try this, try that'...to be fair, I couldn't give a toss, I'll try what the frig I want, If I don't think I can do it, I wont try it just then...simply because its not worth crippling myself for something I don't take seriously.

I know I've dragged on, but, meh, hopefully it'll restart the topic and curve it a bit.