Who Remembers Lucky Charms?

RandomHero

Im sat here thinking what to have for my breakfast, i know what i want but we dont have that!

Lucky Charms, who remembers them? you used to be able to buy them over here but not anymore (N)

I got a couple boxes when i went to America but i soon ran out.

I have found one shop online in the UK which stocks them but they are very expensive! £5.99 a box!!

Cyber Candy

You can also buy oreos and mountain dew on the website. As well as many other sweets, chocolates and drinks that you cant usually get here (Y)

Edited by RandomHero

I used to import them,lol. My mate moved to America, so I can have them wired. Postage costs more than its worth though. Used to just destroy the box and just send the bags, save loads of space/money.

I might get some over here again...I miss my sugar level being though the roof.

You can also buy oreos and mountain dew on the website. As well as many other sweets, chocolates and drinks that you cant usually get here

Sign up to Costco's if you can, or some other wholesale/warehouse/cash and carry. They sell all the forbidden fruits.

They weren't banned, just discontinued, because they contained unholy amounts of sugar and they made kids bounce of the walls. I've never had a sugar buzz like I did last time I went to America and ate a whole box of them.

Sign up to Costco's if you can, or some other wholesale/warehouse/cash and carry. They sell all the forbidden fruits.

I buy boxes and boxes of Oreo's from there all the time! Although my Basset ends up jumping all over me until I feed it half the pack usually.

I've seen a lot of this stuff in Europe packaging, sold for cheap in the Greek and Turkish shops by Green Lanes in London (near Finsbury Mosque). So if you want the stuff and can get to the area make sure you look in.