Trial Noir Dvd

Stephen Morris

Mike did yours arrive????

dave84 il try find out what the songs are for you. il ask Chris.

Waynio......................

EDIT:

Archive music was:

Halon & "Stick Up"

and Redrumssam & "Mew"

Hope this helps dudes, also the "Credits" music is The Rise & "Information, The kinetic Image"

Edited by Waynio

EDIT:

Archive music was:

Halon & "Stick Up"

and Redrumssam & "Mew"

Hope this helps dudes, also the "Credits" music is The Rise & "Information, The kinetic Image"

hey dude!

nope it didn't arrive. but got it sorted with nick :)

ta for the help.

Minta (Y) hes mad as hell and usually sorts things out pretty sharpish, (if he aint too drunk :P )

Waynio....................

when you speak to him next tell him i love him, and hopefully get another trip abroad sorted SOON!!! :D i hope/wish

EDIT:

Archive music was:

Halon & "Stick Up"

and Redrumssam & "Mew"

Cheers Wayne

wayniooo!!! geeez... where's my copy? have u sent it yet bro?

snd you text couple of days ago n no reply... no doubt your busy but i just wanna know its bin sent and alls good....

am deffo comin ova sooon too! so tell Nic to fix me some breakfast and we gotta get the beers in bruv....

danny :rolleyes:

Be warned... Akrigg writes on the TN site:

Please don't copy or upload our work as this will inable us to make any further stunt films,plus it will really piss me off. Also let us know if you see any of this cuntish behavior going on,a reward will be given for the body/bodys of the culprits

Watched this a few times now. Chris Smith's section wasn't really to my taste but not to bad. James Porter's section was really good - liked the street stuff but loved the bigger moves. Martyn Ashton's section was :o. Only ever seen clips of Wayne before so it was good to see a full section. Nice aggressive style, too - loved it. Ben Hemmingway's section was good but like Chris Smith's, not entirely my taste. Chris Akrigg's section provoked the same response as Martyn Ashton's section.

I thought the editing was ok. I don't really think there's much you can do with editing that will make a trials video any better or worse - if the rider is shit it won't matter about editing and vice versa.

The music was ok throughout except for that hip-hop track on Wayne's section. I really did hate that. If a hip-hop track was really needed you should have picked something like DZK - "C4."

I did have a few gripes with the directing. The feet and wheels that crept into some shots were off-putting. In the Chris Smith section there was an annoying bit where the camera was shaking slightly, too. I can understand it when following something but the camera seemed stationary. But then again, as others have said, I wasn't expecting it to be on par with Hollywood professionals. (I don't know about the comparison to Spielberg because I personally despise the plagurists' work).

All in all a really good video in my opinion.

EDIT: Wayne's finger still makes me cringe slightly.

Edited by MasterOfGussets

watched it twice last night (watched ackriggs section about 5 times) hahaha - wasn't to keen on the music in porters section, I didn't think it went to well and chris smith section was funny, something about his riding I am not to keen on, I think its the way he barspins (that said the wallride to table, barspin out of the round metal thing and the sprockets stalls were all cool lines).

wayne and porter sections were much spot on, the riding was nuts and ben hemmingways was cool to watch as well.

ashton and (especially) ackriggs section were pretty much the most inspiring piece of trials video I have ever seen. Ackrigg on the blocks at the start...amazing

how did ashton get away with that crash on the wall ride too.

good shit (Y)

EDIT: I loved it that ackrigg only did three static moves ... brill

Edited by leedstrials

hehe mike you really counted akriggs static moves :P:lol:

thats what makes his riding so "particular" it flows.

the music i think was chosen/given therefore used where/whose section it fitted best, i quite like the lyrics in my section, made me laugh when i listened to them :lol:

Waynio...........................

Altho alot of the lyrics to most of the songs were pretty funny.

Mike, god knows how martyn got away with the wall ride line!!! that was after coming back from a broken back :o i like how he laughs at how lucky he is/was. total respect to the big man, a favourite in my eyes forever true LEGEND

yes i will put my hand up he CAN static gap and sidehop. (he says he cant sidehop) but he god damn CAN!!! when iv been out with him, it seems his power is very hidden until he needs it!!!!but when he unleashes it, christ you had best be standing a way away or it will knock you off your feet :lol:

i bet he could gap as far as most other riders, ok not like "10ft" but i bet he could easily do 8/8.5ft.

Waynio............................

i think i have done 8 n a bit foot flat to flat. anything OVER 9ft has to be measured so people can "SEE" exactly the gap between,has anyone ever said iv done "X" and then you have believed it? to put it in perspective look at a "BIG" drop, then think of that laid on the floor. i really would like to see what vincent and co could gap.

The new Tunni vid is awsum. BUT 10ft??? i think thats on the "lean side" :P i want to know "how" do you get your body to travel across soooooooo much. awsum to watch (obviosly chris cant gap this far........for that matter i dont think many of us have or ever will)

no it was in portsmouth i think, or somewhere a few miles from colne :P hehe.

chris did 8 or 9 back hops on them springy things didnt he porter. he said that was his record (Y):lol:

Waynio.......................

Streetjibs = Danny Martin im sure you will have your copy's now (Y)