Cnc Heatsink Backings

1. Bigger hole in your wallet.

2. Gives a more solid feel to your brake, (s`what I hear) Although I doubt they really improve your braking power IMO. Plenty of other ways of doing that!

3. They look the dogs bollox, we all want that right? (Y)

They're stiffer and prevent the pads wearing at each end...... which also increases pad life. They do (depending on the material yoou use) make a slight difference to braking power but the main plus is the stiffer lever feel :)

joshywa

1. Bigger hole in your wallet.

2. Gives a more solid feel to your brake, (s`what I hear) Although I doubt they really improve your braking power IMO. Plenty of other ways of doing that!

3. They look the dogs bollox, we all want that right? (Y)

they do work. im being tight and making. some

shame, someones selling some on the for sales section but i cant post there yet (N):(

Looks like you'll have to work out how to click the spellcheck button and use capital letters at the beginnning of a sentence and full stops at the end doesn't it?

Looks like you'll have to work out how to click the spellcheck button and use capital letters at the beginnning of a sentence and full stops at the end doesn't it?

I didn't make any spelling mistakes, just no punctuation, not spelling mistakes.

Edited by J-KAY

I didn't make any spelling mistakes, just no punctuation, not spelling mistakes.

Don't get why you highlighted the 'nn' in beginning, that is after all how you spell it :-

Oohh i see now, it has 3 n's, my bad.

A bit of pot calling the kettle black there, or however that saying goes.

Edited by RandomHero

Don't get why you highlighted the 'nn' in beginning, that is after all how you spell it :-

Oohh i see now, it has 3 n's, my bad.

A bit of pot calling the kettle black there, or however that saying goes.

I just don't like being victimised with wrong information

gets rid of pad songeyness, because normal plastic ones bend in were they clip on to the pisons. not worth the money over priced snizzel that money could be spent on other things

I had that problem yesterday but i changed to a slightly harder compund (plazmatics) than my original ones and its much better now, before i couldnt even feel the bite of of my back brake, it was like having really shit v brakes

John K

Edited by J-KAY

I just don't like being victimised with wrong information

:lol: It wasn't wrong information. What i said was all correct and since i've said it your post's are more thoughtfully and correctly laid out, therefore it's made a difference. And i don't bother with the spellcheck most of the time, i can spell correctly... i just can't re-read through it properly without getting bored.

And i love my CNC'd backings... their so easy to switch material and provide a firmer and more definative feel on the lever. I don't think it really makes any difference to the pads wearing on the ends as mine still do it. Other than that though they're great.

They look pimped too. ;)

CNC backings are great ! .... they make your brake feel so much stiffer than them shitty plastic backings.

I have alot more trust in my CNC backings than i did with plastic backings.

A few of my mates have snapped them and alsorts and i've not heard one problam with the CNC backings yet ... i really rate them to anyone there really good.

Thats my IMO

Well i have never run cnc backing's on any of my brake pads, i think plastic backings are just as good, my zoo pads have a very stiff feeling to them and not really much of a sponge feeling to the lever. But i would like some of these backings, to be honest who wouldnt.

Cheers !

I love mine, there much stiffer, more pimp, i'm not going to say they make your brake preform better because i have only used heatsink red in cnc'd backings, but i can say my brake is fooking awsome (Y)

Kyle.

I thought you were running the new mj pad kyle.?

Cheers !

The Cnc'd backings are higher then the plastic ones. Same length. The pads are pretty easy to change and refill. The width of them is a little fatter, so they fit a lot more snug in your cylinders. This stops your pads from rocking, which increases bite while maximises pad life. Since they cannot rock like plastic backings, then ends so not wear as squewif(sp).

They may cost a lot more, but see it as more of an investment. Its cheaper to buy refills, then it is to buy new pads, so you get brake pads for less, and help to recycle, buy not buying plastic backings. :-

The Cnc'd backings are higher then the plastic ones. The width of them is a little fatter.

:(

No go for me then till i get a frame that can actually handle a try-all rim proporly.