"novelty Id Cards"

Fat-White-Boy

Hi guys, for the long summer months i am going to be kept occupied by the three B, birds biked and bars but there is one thing keeping me from achieving my goals. Bouncers (and bartenders or anyone who requires id) basically i want a fake id and dont know where to get one, i am not looking for one of those shitty proof of age cards cos they dont work anymore, i want to get a "novelty" drivers liscence and the only place if found costs £50 which is over my budget, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very gratefull. thanks, bobb

If you're gunna get one don't get a fake UK license, get an australian one or something,then pretend your ausrtailan and visting family. For a long long time.

its not for use in the uk, its for when im in singapore and thely know what an oz id is like so a uk one wld be good

Two of my mates got into alot of trouble, one for using his passport and the other for a fake driving liscense.

How do he get into trouble for using your passport... theres nothing wrong with using it as a form of i.d :S

its not for use in the uk, its for when im in singapore and thely know what an oz id is like so a uk one wld be good

Foreigen ID is worth NOTHING in a foreign country thats why they usually only accept passports abroad