Updated!

Technical Tom

Dont like it, gold never looked good and never willl unless on a black bike. It clashes so hideously with the green stickers. Get rid of one or the other please!

Black and gold for the win ! ! (You could always loose the green though?)

Those cranks look a tad long too... :blink:

The cranks are 170's and feel super nice. Yeah i do want to get ride of the green stickers but it's finding somewhere that does gold Zoo! stickers. Thanks for the comments anyway (Y) Anymore :-

Tom.

Why dont you make them?

White double sided tape, printable OHP (over head projecter) paper, a computer with photoshop and a printer.

The cranks are 170's and feel super nice. Yeah i do want to get ride of the green stickers but it's finding somewhere that does gold Zoo! stickers. Thanks for the comments anyway (Y) Anymore :-

Tom.

My mate, aff1e, got some blue Zoo! stickers made, ask him about getting some gold ones made for you.

Tom.

If you do get gold stickers...Wanna 'sell' me your green ones? :-

If you do get gold stickers...Wanna 'sell' me your green ones? :-

They won't come off that easily. He will probs have to rip them off and then they have to go in the bin lol. They won't be any good. And yes there are a few people on the forum who make stickers. I can't remember the names but I am 99% sure that Joe (can't remember his surname) on here makes them. Ask around.

Could you make them for me :- i would pay you (Y)lol

Tom.

Well if you get some decent pictures of the stickers I can change the colour in photoshop, and i'll have a look to see if i've got any of the OHP film lying around somewhere... add me to msn and i'll see what i can do ;)

I think it's the grease that's put on them when there new, yes i love the bike and those "ginger bars" mate lmao

I knew that jason babe :- It was a hint that he might want to wipe it off ;) I just find it a little irritating when people have that much grease over the sides of the chain, theres no need to have any on there, only on the little roller bits of the chain :ermm:

Well if you get some decent pictures of the stickers I can change the colour in photoshop, and i'll have a look to see if i've got any of the OHP film lying around somewhere... add me to msn and i'll see what i can do ;)

I knew that jason babe :- It was a hint that he might want to wipe it off ;) I just find it a little irritating when people have that much grease over the sides of the chain, theres no need to have any on there, only on the little roller bits of the chain :ermm:

That made me laugh :lol:

Tom.

That made me laugh :lol:

Tom.

:huh: Why?

EDIT: in the interest of not clogging the thread... i'm editing this post.

Because it's only a chain, I would rather have my chain greased up to the max, than have a chain that is bone dry or even rusty which will snap. Anyway back on topic please :D

I've never had a chain go rusty and snap because there was no grease on the sides of it... you get a cloth soaked in wd40, wipe all the grease off the chain to make it shiny, then turn the pedals backwards at the same time as dripping some oil onto the chains rollers... keep pedalling back for a bit to let it work in, then wipe the excess of with a dry cloth. Now you have a nuice shiny chain that won't get dust and crap stuck to it, never mind getting that overly helpful application of grease wiped all over you trouser leg ;)

Oooh yeah, i found some of laminated ohp paper stuff so the stickers are a go... just catch me on msn to send me some close up and decent quality pictures of yopur zoo stickers and i'll make em gold for you ;)

Edited by Krisboats