Bit Of Pain

Fishy

I couldn't really feel anything. What happened was that I basically f**ked up a pallet-to-curb gap and somehow ended up flipping forwards, and landing on the bridge of my nose on the edge of the curb. It forced the bridge of my nose down to just under my left eye, and embedded half of my glasses in my face.

It was awesome.

I didn't feel any pain when I did it though, and I didn't feel any pain after.

If you can still feel any more discomfort or something feels wrong more than just it being painful, you may want to get it checked out. If it's making your eye water, it could be that something's slightly messing up near your tear-duct or something random, so it'd be better to get it sorted than leave it.

With the swelling and bruising though, the swelling took about 3-5 days to go down, and about a week and a half for the bruising.

Cheers for that, makes me feel better. When you did your eyebrow, did your eye water loads, or have like a really cold menthal feeling? like around your eye?

Edit: I had done it loads of times before, and never stacked it like this. So it wasn't really worth getting on video. I better had be left with a scar thou...

Yeah, it annoys the hell out of me that I didn't wear a helmet then, because I always wear a helmet. That must of been the only time i didn't. But OBM said, i doubt it would of made a big difference.

In fairness, it's not liek a helmet would've done much in that situation? When I faceplanted I was wearing a lid, but that didn't stop me getting a compound fracture of my nose, cutting my eyebrow open, almost fracturing the upper part of my jaw and so on?

Looks wank anyway dude, hope it heals up nice 'n' quick. The first few days are always the worst, but it seems to get better faster after that :)

full face? :rolleyes:

EDIT: forget that, you could still smack your head off your stem/bars with one and totally f*** yourelf up

Edited by planet x alan

As a joke I wore a friend's full face for a play on my trials bike.

Here's my perspective of a backwheel.

Roll towards wall.

Bad pedal near top of stroke.

Preload.

Stomp on left pedal to start the lift.

Wall disappears behind chin-guard.

Send it to bash.