Mrsuave.co.uk New Video

mr_fred

well i dont understnad why more people have commented because this is probably one of the best vids i've seen period the riding standard is impressive smooth hardly any pauses through the sections of riding when your pulling your moves

the editing is great the song went well with both your styles of riding and : i went the old echo pure again so so nice

EDIT: that last gap is ridiculous

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilly Allen! the baddest most invisable song ever! and i did more than one thing in this vid! woop woop.were really gonna have to make the next one pretty darn good to keep going like this jam sponge dodgy pants, tiptop job on the editing/music selection. impressed i am with your media skills, not to mention you pant exposing riding malarky.

Did anyone else notice my legs look shaved and rather pasty?! :P

FRED - WHERE DID U GET THE LILLY ALLEN SONG FROM YOU GIT! MSN IT TO ME NOW!!!!! :(

What happen to that bit in Herne bay market car park. Now that was impressive. :D

you're gonna have to wait till the next vid for that.... (Y)

oh and tom i got the lilly allen album ont ipod, tis great

thanks for the comments, keep em coming

you're gonna have to wait till the next vid for that.... (Y)

oh and tom i got the lilly allen album ont ipod, tis great

thanks for the comments, keep em coming

well where did you bloody get it then? i cant find it on itunes, i is desperate for it! :(

Pete - ah yes, forgot to mention the filming. pete is king willy at fiming, freds angles are gayboy up the bum. happy now tina, you fat lard ? ;)

Edited by TomNewbold

ahhh minty fresh.... another awesome vid guys! as predicted.. Fred beasting away as usual : :blink:

Ill have to come and play in faversham soon peter pork.... now that you hath taken me under your wing as your new padowan....

Since the ginger whippet is fookin off to bristol!