Just Got Into A Little Brawl With Some Bmx'ers

yawn...if someone comes up an moves you pallets you just spent ages riding on you'd be well miffed.jumps take forever to build so if you cant jump them properly leave them the hell alone dont go gapping on the things.

So these BMXers make a new tabletop.

You and you mate come along, into their trails that they've spent ages handbuilding over the whole winter, try ride trials on their dirt jumps, despite all the other much more appropriate trials places, and then end up trashing their new table top.

And your pissed off that they got pissed with you? You deserved to be nutted, you twat.

Its the same as a load of bmxers coming down to your favourite trials spot and smashing it up and making it totally unrideable, I'm sure you'd be pissed then.

And learn to type, faggot.

So these BMXers make a new tabletop.

You and you mate come along, into their trails that they've spent ages handbuilding over the whole winter, try ride trials on their dirt jumps, despite all the other much more appropriate trials places, and then end up trashing their new table top.

And your pissed off that they got pissed with you? You deserved to be nutted, you twat.

Its the same as a load of bmxers coming down to your favourite trials spot and smashing it up and making it totally unrideable, I'm sure you'd be pissed then.

And learn to type, faggot.

LOL That's pretty much what I thought, just couldn't be arsed to type it :D

I would have cramed that spade up your ass.

Someone burned down most of our skate park the day before it got opended and he got the shit kicked out of him. It's exactly the same scenario. Those BMX'ers were f**king nice to you.

You should be helping them to re-build it :closedeyes:

hate to seem really stupid but how can you trials dirt jumps??

ive rode dirt before but from all the places ive been ive never seen anything you could trials apart from a odd drop off a table top but................

Bring

Up

My

im really interested to know - or is it just like dirt jumping on a trials bike?/?

I would have cramed that spade up your ass.

Someone burned down most of our skate park the day before it got opended and he got the shit kicked out of him. It's exactly the same scenario. Those BMX'ers were f**king nice to you.

You should be helping them to re-build it :closedeyes:

Amen sister.

I'd be pretty pissed off if i'd spent days building jumps to my pleasing only to have some shit on a bike with no seat to come trash them.

I hope you've appologised and given him a nice box of chocolates.......

As long as you don't damage other peoples stuff I think most riders of different types can get on fine. I come across BMXers, skaters, cross country riders etc. Most seem like nice people, If you are commited to your riding and enjoy riding then you don't want to fuss 'n fight with other riders.

(Y)

This is like the most pointless post although its had soo many posts on it because this guy is a total twat and really needs to get smashed by those BMXers.

I bet you will think twice about trying to look hard on this forum as you have got yourself a really good name!? ;)

You should quit trials NOW!

You give us all a bad name.

No one wants you on this board!

You suck, throw your bike away and take up fruitbooting/rollerblading.

GO AWAY!

well no one likes you scunthorpe trials all the way so leave ashby-trials alone

As long as you don't damage other peoples stuff I think most riders of different types can get on fine. I come across BMXers, skaters, cross country riders etc. Most seem like nice people, If you are commited to your riding and enjoy riding then you don't want to fuss 'n fight with other riders.

(Y)

I think Rebelistic should have had the last say in the topic. With 100% of the replyers in this forum saying the 'jump destroyers' done wrong, they should of realized that they did wrong and were lucky.

Topic end, topic closed?!

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS FREEKING THREAD ENOUGHS ENOUGH AND 4 PAGES OF HAVING A RANT AT A TWAT IS ENOUGH - I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS THREAD UP THE TOP AGAIN - OR COULD A MOD PLEASE SHUT IT.............. Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Leave the f**king jumps alone! They're not for riding trials on! It can take ages for these guys to get the perfect transition, so they're not going to be happy when some mong lands his bashguard on it.

Engage your brain, before you ride and before you type.

Now get out of my sight...