Carrying A Bike On A Bike

sir trial a lot

Basically, at the age of 15 im sick of biking miles on my zoo which is very tiring/uncomfortable so im looking at trying to find a way of riding my new xc bike when it comes whilst carrying my zoo somehow. Any ideas on how to do this? i was thinking about a cheap bike bag but didnt know wether it would be a pain to carry on a bike.

Thanks,

John :)

I thought about this before. Where would you leave your xc bike though? I know it would be more comfortable and possibly easier but think about it... you have to remember locks and it is probably quicker to just ride on your zoo as it may take a while to strap it up etc.

There was a guy near us once who built a special trailor to put his monty on, and it clipped to the back of his XC rig. Was really clever, the trailor folded away and everything.

Cant remember the way the bike was mounted, but think it was similar to roof mounted bike racks.

You know those things to attach kiddy bikes to normal bikes? Where you take the front wheel out of the children's bike and attach it by the forks to the other one. That might work, although it'd look a bit weird.

be a man and ride the zoo everywhere. it will put hair on your chest son!!! (Y)

we've done it a few times where you put your bike across your handlebars and hold on to it. it works really well.

i shall demonstrate next time you are up here riding.

You know those things to attach kiddy bikes to normal bikes? Where you take the front wheel out of the children's bike and attach it by the forks to the other one. That might work, although it'd look a bit weird.

Good thinking Batman. Something like THIS?

i had an adult size trike. that was great, my trials bike forks went in the basket and the wheel went in too.

and then away i towed !! :)

worked ace,

y dont you make some fork holder alxe thingys on your XC seatstays, that hold the fork to tow your trials bike,

and just bungie cord your front wheel to you trials frame. (Y)

iolo.