The Spelling Bee

Trials Punk

But why have cotton when you can have silk? Sorta like comparing Busted to the Sex Pistols.

EDIT: No offense to Anzo there :P

Because we all know Busted pwn Sex Pistols. :P

But at least Anzo isn't going to get himself banned, yet he's still hilarious.

Ha i just saw the poll Monkey did for the presidency, where someone changed the poll. Classic.

I really don't like nit-picking on spelling, especially with words like alot, everyone knows what the word is and it's a better way of spelling it anyway as it saves time as you don't have to use the space bar.

I can understand it when people like Pete Wright make a topic, and you need some sort of enignima machine to decode it (and BTW i am dyslexic myself). But with words like alot, it just annoys me, also insignificant grammatical mistakes. Isn't / Isnt. Everyone reads them as the same thing, so who cares.

Spelling Bee - helping to stop the evolution of language or just been anoying? You decide. :P

Haha I remember when there was a Bzzzz noise in every thread the Spelling Bee posted in. I used to shit myself thinking it was a virus or something. :rolleyes:

That should definately be put back in the bee, it used to scare the hell out of me at times aswell! :lol:

I really don't like nit-picking on spelling, especially with words like alot, everyone knows what the word is and it's a better way of spelling it anyway as it saves time as you don't have to use the space bar.

I can understand it when people like Pete Wright make a topic, and you need some sort of enignima machine to decode it (and BTW i am dyslexic myself). But with words like alot, it just annoys me, also insignificant grammatical mistakes. Isn't / Isnt. Everyone reads them as the same thing, so who cares.

Spelling Bee - helping to stop the evolution of language or just been anoying? You decide. :P

Yeah, but it did get mighty shit before, and it helped stop some stuff. It's largely just used to take the piss now, just as it should be :P