Me At Ymsa, Carsington Pastures

Bendee

I am appalled that i aren't in the background of any of them,or that there isn't any from our section.What's the matter,was it not good enough eh?

Only joking matey,good pics was a great day (Y)

zoo baby!

I am appalled that i aren't in the background of any of them,or that there isn't any from our section.What's the matter,was it not good enough eh?

Only joking matey,good pics was a great day (Y)

zoo baby!

was you at the first section on the left hand side comeing from the tent? if so then no your section was shite :P one simple rock to get over.

Yeah, that's what makes comp photographers like Chris R and that French dude stand out; making comp sections look as hard as they actually are in photos/video. I remember looking back at some pics from a YMSA I'd gone to that felt pretty hard to ride, and it looked f**king tiny in pics... C'est la vie I guess!

Awesome picture, Ben buddy. Should really be congratulating Joe's dad, but oh well. Really relaxed, chilled out riding. And from what i heard of the comp, it was pretty much the same. So the photo's really have shown the atmosphere of the competition! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.