London On The 9th Of July

Simpson

I know last sunday many of you made the journey down to London but i was unable to come because i still had exams running and i was cable locked to the chair and forced to revise. However since then my shackles have been removed im free and plan on doing a lot more riding over the summer.....

So normal time normal place - The sloped wall by the shell centre 11o'clock i should be there pending and major f**k ups and hopefully (fingers crossed) got 3 or 4 rider from down here coming

come please??

QUICK EDIT: forgot my number is 07756173771 - dont misuse it.......... cool :rolleyes:

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

urm im going to prob try and stay quite late because it will be cooler than then........

im more of a social rider i love chatting to people so if you spot my ugly mugg arround please come over and chatt nice and friendly please :D - echo 06 - tensille - 203mm avid BB7 - black forks e.t.c.

if your on the look out for a chatt. chances are my bike will be in lil peices lol

My ugly mugg

My steed

Thanks got a lot of interest from round here.... we aint great riders but we have a lot of fun!!!!!

Might pop down in the evening if they let me finish work earlier. On the other hand by then you'll be way too far from the Shell Station. There was to be a ride in Brentwood today but Chai gave me no notice so it's probably off.

Edited by Inur

Might pop down in the evening if they let me finish work earlier.

Well i left my number if you want just give us a quick bell - i MAY just get last train from fenchurch street which i think is something supid like 10 but weel see how the day goes eh!!!

Is any of the big boys coming out like Chai or Staples?

i dunno!! as long as we have a fun ride!! chai is usually arround - last time i went i think he just "appeared" later in the ride if he doesnt post we vill see!!! :P