Rigid Forks

jay119

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get rid of my marrazochis and get some rigids again, however in the past I've bent two pairs and snapped one, as well as bending two pairs of suspension forks, so I'm pretty hard on them. Therefore I want to get a really strong pair thats going to last me at least half an hour. Any recommendations?

Also, does anyone know what forks Ryan Leech runs?

Cheers

I've had my Cannondale Fatty's for about 5 years now and they are still going strong, and Mr Ashton swears by them so much that when he set up his own bike company and started making bikes he pretty much just re-branded a pair of Fatty's and they now appear on Ashton Bikes as standard!

Couldn't say they're the strongest, probably someone out there who has totalled a pair, but that probably goes for most things. They're a good strength/weight compromise...... and lets face it they look the muts nuts too!

Davey

oh i didn't mean they were as strong as the normal knifen. I kinda worded wrong. Meant to say they will be strong enough and on top of that they weigh less than the normal kinfen....if that makes sense.

The DMR jump ones are HEAFTY! massive gusset at the top, uber duber super pooper strong, although they do weigh slightly more than asia (Y)

Nope they snap.

Try V!z forks, the curved ones with the holes near the drop-outs. Uber stiff, with a fat cromoly steerer tube. www.trials-uk.co.uk

Zoo! forks? Disk only as fatty Ben said. But the steerer tube isn't the best.

Nope they snap.

Try V!z forks, the curved ones with the holes near the drop-outs. Uber stiff, with a fat cromoly steerer tube. www.trials-uk.co.uk

Zoo! forks? Disk only as fatty Ben said. But the steerer tube isn't the best.

if you look at viz i would get the three peice jobbies - boon or me aint broke any yet and they are the same shape as echo urbans = perfect (echo urbans i have broken...)

the curved ones are two miles long so alot of leverage to give em a twang and a snap... (and also are made of less metal...)

the zoo urbans do seem pretty good to me - but i aint had any for long enough to judge yet ....