Trialsriderjim

CurtisRider

Nothing related to the thread but your avatar is pretty damned offensive, and I don't wanna be an old grump but you (and higher powers who've seen it) should be a little more responsible...

bye.

Instead of shitting up the thread, you could have just pm'ed him. <_<

And if you think thats offensive, theres a whole lot of the internet that'll make you weep.

Actually Mr. Nessie I wouldn't have thought a single post would 'shit up a thread' but your reply and my obligatory second post has indeed begun 'shitting up the thread'. And I've seen the internet and it's wonders, it only stood out because this is a forum filled with thousands of impressionable young pre-teens and teens much like yourself, I'd imagine. And I happen to find it irresponsible to have a picture that takes it a little too far spewn across a page read by those aforementioned younglins.

Drift caught?

i'm not an idiot, just didnt see the peenis. you cock.

Yeah, that halo really stands out in the picture... :S

No need for insults, it didn't concern anyone else anyway. As someone already said, this thread is for other purposes. I started the mess so it ends here.

Do continue with 'trialsriderjim' bashing.

xx

think he might of died or somthing from aids with bum fun from boys think he taken a gay turn from his msn pic like 2 days ago... [attachmentid=5941]

mind he did buy a frame off me ages ago now and he was pretty decent about it...has nobody got his house number to phone?

post-2106-1152590497.jpg

Edited by Nick Dale