My Onza T-mag 05 Betterer Than Before :d

Mr Plod

Okey I used to have Onza Smart Guys on my T-Mag but after some advice and realising how high the front end was with them on... I bought Will Arnolds Echo Easys and with a bit of trouble managed to finally get them on her and so I think she's lovely :D

Before I saw sense...

IPB Image

After the transformation...

IPB Image

Sorry about this pic was taken at work so bit blurry

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Spot the bodge :P

IPB Image

Its only temporary till I get a nut and bolt to clamp the body to the handlebar. Works a treat though. Good 'ole gaffa :D

Thats it for now. She rides much better :) Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Eric

Shit zee bed, that is a high front end, by the looks of it! ^_^

It looks so much cleaner with an Echo fork, that old Onza unicycle frame wasn't doing any favours on the front end in terms of looks :- . I have still yet to talk to you in person in London... Really cool bike there, bet it rides well. I can somehow imagine that this bike manuals effortlessly...

Nice one! :)

Looks lovely :) I have a hatered towards the Smart Guys, they're just awful forks. As on the T-Pro 'Ultimate' on supercycles...Unless its 'ultimately shit' who are they trying to kid?

Anyways, great improvement. Is there a need for a booster on the back? :S Looks like a pretty rigid frame on the backend.

Anyways, great improvement. Is there a need for a booster on the back? :S Looks like a pretty rigid frame on the backend.

Ahh cheers. Erm the only reason I'm running a booster on the back is to protect the hose crossover as I've split it a few times and it annoys me so yeah just there for novelty and to protect the hose kind of haha.

Cheers for all the comments guys :)

Ahh cheers. Erm the only reason I'm running a booster on the back is to protect the hose crossover as I've split it a few times and it annoys me so yeah just there for novelty and to protect the hose kind of haha.

Cheers for all the comments guys :)

Invest in a braided hose me lad. Although a hose is a hose, I'm convinced it makes a vast improvment, less flex in the hosing maybe? Who knows, but its strong, a complete b*****d to fit and looks the dogs.

Yeah smart guys are REALLY high, they came as standard on a mates t mag and it felt rancid!

Looks much much better with the new echos though :)

Other than that they ride pretty sweet, nice one boss man (Y)