Danny Holroyd Mbuk Dvd Video

Krisboats

Here we go, the 2005 MBUK free DVD edit of danny holroyd. This is what i would call a varied and interesting video with some good editing work, camera angles and some great atmosphere with the use of the sepia video filter. The riding is of the streety perswasion and has a lot of dannys older clips that will most likely have been seen before. The reason i have posted it is because i feel its the best edit of this footage and one that fully captures the flair of Danny's riding, something i thought you guys would enjoy.

Hope you all enjoy it as much as i did.

Link to Trials Shack

New Link location (left click)

Edited by Krisboats

i really dont care for street/bmx style riding. Whether the lines are massive, large, big, monsterous, ample, burly, colossal, considerable, enormous, gigantic, huge, immense, sizable, substantial, thundering, walloping, big-time, big-league, significant, super colossal, decent or generous..... its just not for me. Trials has caught up and surpassed what that video has shown. So whether it was done for promotion or just boredom.. it wasnt that great at all.

the discussion is definately over

i'll just ponder to myself how you can call riding massive, large, big, monsterous, ample, burly, colossal, considerable, enormous, gigantic, huge, immense, sizable, substantial, thundering, walloping, big-time, big-league, significant, super colossal, decent and generous lines which take a lot of skill, shit

:sleeping:

Okay, most of the replies have been about the clips being old, i never did say it was a new video but apparantly the title wasn't clear enough so its been corrected.

I just thought there would be some people who would appreciate and enjoy watching this video, and who might have missed it when it came free with MBUK at some point last year.

Its still a good video and is a little bit different to the majority of videos that people make now that feature nothing more than taps, sidehops and drop gaps. In my opinion this video has originality, variety and still impresses me more than a lot of these newer videos that are coming out.

kris - i'm glad you put it up!

i had to leave all my dvds in the uk when i moved, and this was the only redeeming feature about that first MBUK dvd - so at least i have it now.

(btw - that HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pavement gap is off the map, as is the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge drop to skip)

thanks, mate (Y)

Okay, most of the replies have been about the clips being old, i never did say it was a new video but apparantly the title wasn't clear enough so its been corrected.

I just thought there would be some people who would appreciate and enjoy watching this video, and who might have missed it when it came free with MBUK at some point last year.

Its still a good video and is a little bit different to the majority of videos that people make now that feature nothing more than taps, sidehops and drop gaps. In my opinion this video has originality, variety and still impresses me more than a lot of these newer videos that are coming out.

don t care about other reply (N)

this vid is beast

editing=beast

quality=beast

rider=beast

lines=beast

it s just the shame about the colour(everything is "sepia")...I don t really like it...I always prefer the original

color...

anyway ;) thanks for sharing this great vid with us

Maybe it was just that people were expecting it to be from the new MBUK DVD, that was released just before you posted this thread? That's why I was expecting it to be the newer stuff, whereas it was just a coincidence...

Maybe it was just that people were expecting it to be from the new MBUK DVD, that was released just before you posted this thread? That's why I was expecting it to be the newer stuff, whereas it was just a coincidence...

Ah right, i didn't realise they had made a new one. Is it still out in the shops?

Cheers for the good replys though guys.

Twas kinda old that DVD.. but it was good for people who havn't seen it so nice one for that. MBUK constantly suck with their DVD releases, they need to get somebody way better to do it rather than just some guy who has a Mac who just happens to run 24/7. MBUK seems to be aiming kinda low in this respect and for 'the UK's best selling magazine' it aint great, is it? Im sure they'll sort it ;)

J.

I guess with the latest one they've done better. I haven't seen it, but it seems a lot of people liked it, and it's a "proper" DVD this time as opposed to some shit knocked up from semi-old footage by Frasier...