Totally Pointless

greavey

Hey you closed my topic about the lyrics used by Mettalica and the anti nowhere league, Quote "totally pointless". So if you think that was totally pointless big guy what about us all bouncing about on overpriced under constructed totally pointless excuses for bikes. Maybe you couldn’t understand the meaning of my post and wish to conform to the cheap sentimentality of fake emotion but leave us people alone and get a life. However before you reply to me with some over zealous remarks about my educatory levels, trials skills or even ability to make a woman cum for hours think about one thing its all totally pointless big boy.

www.irishbluestaffies.piczo.com (look at my dogs, they bite).

Making a thread and just putting in lyrics is pretty pointless. Perhaps if you put a reason why you posted them up it would have been fine.

If i posted the lyrics from a song, i would expect it to be closed. If i put a reason why i put the lyrics then people would comment on it, therefore not been a pointless topic.

In the future try to expand on your topics and they may stay open.

Hey you closed my topic about the lyrics used by Mettalica and the anti nowhere league, Quote "totally pointless". So if you think that was totally pointless big guy what about us all bouncing about on overpriced under constructed totally pointless excuses for bikes.

I don't know if you noticed on the URL, or on the several logos on this page, or the advertising banners, or the general content of the site, but this is a trials bike forum. Therefore, it's relevent to trials riders to have topics about trials bikes, correct? Not to have someone just quote some lyrics from a website, and just have that in a thread? Therefore, it was a pointless thread. I'd also say trials did have a point, seeing as it tends to make you fitter than if you just sit around quoting lyrics all day, it develops self confidence, patience and many other useful personal qualities - unlike sitting around quoting lyrics all day, you can make a shitload of great friends doing it - unlike sitting around quoting lyrics all day, and you can get to travel to other places in the world simply as a result of a hobby you've taken up - unlike sitting around quoting all day.

Maybe you couldn't understand the meaning of my post and wish to conform to the cheap sentimentality of fake emotion

I find it ironic that you're saying that about me, yet you're quoting Metallica lyrics?

Meh, I'll leave this one open so you can reply to me if you want...

Thanks,

Bigboy.