What's This Song From?

Concussion

Yep, going on my `play at funeral list` too! Thanks for info. (Y)

To download:

press free>

wait 20 seconds>

type code>

download song>

unless there's someware else I can upload too...without creating a account, blah,blah!

download it folks....if only for when your lady comes round! Top tune!

That song motivated me to ring up my old best mate i aint spoken to for like 2 years when we sortof stopped being friends when he got into the drinking/drugs/smoking scene and I got into the healthy/exercise style scene, turns out he got kicked out of chelsea boys cos of the condition his body was in and now hes come completely clean to try and get back in. We're going down el pub tomorrow for a catch-up and to watch the golf (drinking orange juice only, durr)

I luuuuuurve that song :wub:

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.

You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

Wtf?

You guys have never heard of Somewhere Over the Rainbow? It's a really famous song... And yes, it was in The Wizard of Oz, but I think it's a bit older than that. It's just one of those classics that everyone knows :ermm: Hundreds of people have covered it, this is just one of them. Except this particular one seems to be mixed with What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.

EDIT: Google says that version is by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole