Some Amazing New Films Coming Out

Al_Fel

TMNT?

I saw a clip of optimus prime transforming from his truck into his actual robot self. Look f**king excellent.

Tell you what, the best recent film i've seen is Lucky Number Slevin.

I'll be on the look out for Transformers, as to be honest, didn't relise it was coming out until you said, thought the clip was just someone experimenting.

TMNT = Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. ha ha its only like an animation kind of thing but it looks good none the less.

Any chance you can link me to the optimus prime transforming clip?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...q=optimus+prime

I'm not 100% sure its from the film, or if some randomer did it, but when i saw it on another site, the comment was "spielburg does optimus prime", so i'm assuming so.

if any of you loved napoleon dynamite you have to go see "The benchwarmers" i downloaded it.. (can send if people want a copy .. msn please ;)) its f**king hilarious!

haha YES! such a funny film, i've only seen half of it though.

"i love beef stew" haha class :closedeyes:

best 2 recent ish films ive seen are "kidulthood" and the new "hills have eyes "

second one just for the comedy value :-

I've just watched that Kidulthood about a hour ago, i thought it was good, enjoyed it.

Just watched Tokyo drift aswell .... my god it was awesome.

I've just watched that Kidulthood about a hour ago, i thought it was good, enjoyed it.

Just watched Tokyo drift aswell .... my god it was awesome.

i loved it, so reallistic they did a real good job of it !

pretty sick when that girl gets cracked right in the nose by that fat dog :mellow:

www.transformersmovie.com has the actual teaser trailer,

http://www.blackfilm.com/20060512/features...rmerstest.shtml suggests the other thing is nowt to do with the movie itself..... any one else think the C4 advert might have poached some of the cgi from the same guy's who will be doing the film?

Watched the trailer for TMNT earlier today, gotta say it doesn't look good. I'm sick of computer animation and cgi in films. Much prefer the old way like in the old turtle films.

I am looking forward to Snakes on a Plane though, might actually go to the cinema to see that one, havent been in years.