My Frist Trailer !

juanpe

Hey Juanpe,

For your first trailer that was amazing! really keep up the good work. The only thing I would of changed on the video was some of the editing. In parts you see yourself walk back to the camera and pick it up, or see yourself get off your bike and jump down from the ledge you've just jumped onto. For me that just made the video seem a little "tatty", It would be like watching a film and hearing the director shout cut.

Other than that it was really good. Your riding was really smooth and you looked good on the bike (Some people no matter how good they are just don't look good whilst riding.. don't know why some people just don't).

Don't take my comment as me trying to get you down, think of it more as pushing you in the right direction. :)

thanks,

-Lee

Edited by lee@trials

hey man,

AWESOME is all i can say really,

That video was a pleasure to watch and i can't believe its you're first.

The editing in that was done well with the ' slo-mo ' to the crazy colours at the hook. What editor do you use as i am stuck with movie maker but my brother is going to let me use his laptop to buy and instal some better software for video editing , so if you don't mind me asking what editor was that, which you use mate?

You're riding is super smooth and flowing....how long have you been riding?

I like the bike evan though i amn't a fan of montys you rode that one well enough to make me like it :P

keep up the great work man (Y)(Y)

Thanks

-aidan

Riding was pretty decent especially considering your age. The editing was aweful, one of the worst edited videos i have ever seen. Why have such an up-tempo song and then put all your clips in slow motion with rediculously long run-ins? If you were doing an intro to a much longer vid and it was to really slow calm music then yeah might of been ok, but considering i almost fell asleep waiting for the second sidehop i can't say i enjoyed it at all.

Do keep riding though because you definately have some talent for it (Y) and as for editing....your talent isn't as strong but you can improve in the future.

Edited by philking

Riding was pretty decent especially considering your age. The editing was aweful, one of the worst edited videos i have ever seen. Why have such an up-tempo song and then put all your clips in slow motion with rediculously long run-ins? If you were doing an intro to a much longer vid and it was to really slow calm music then yeah might of been ok, but considering i almost fell asleep waiting for the second sidehop i can't say i enjoyed it at all.

Do keep riding though because you definately have some talent for it (Y) and as for editing....your talent isn't as strong but you can improve in the future.

yeh the editing is so poor .. :((N) ...the important is how you ride on the bike not how you make the vids :)(Y) (sorry for my b*****d english hehe )