Brake Pads That Make The Most Noise!

Egg Fried Rice

I ask whoever's grinder I borrow if I can borrow their chuck key too :P

£10er for a new grinder though - wanna put a tenner's effort in or just spend a tenner? ;)

What colour Bloxx have you got?

i already have a new disc, a drinder but i need to change it.

i have brown koxx bloxx

JK

That'll be basically the same sort of setup on almost all grinders, I think? They're just super hard to undo. Think it took me and my Dad's combined force to undo his one last time I needed to do it.

Koxx greens are worth a punt in case you haven't tried them, mine lasted for 8 months and still have about 2-2.5mm of material left on 'em, which is pretty suave seeing as I had about 7 or 8 grinds in that time. Worked super well :)

I've just built up a new bike and put some of my blue pads on with a fresh grind..... I can't remember my brake being this loud before. Just lightly dragging the brake it sounds like a pack of seals yelping!

A loud brake inspires confidence but annoys your neighbours!

Steve

I've just built up a new bike and put some of my blue pads on with a fresh grind..... I can't remember my brake being this loud before. Just lightly dragging the brake it sounds like a pack of seals yelping!

A loud brake inspires confidence but annoys your neighbours!

Steve

Totally agree, got my pads today by the way Steve, i'll wack a review in the pad section once i've fitted them.

The coust+tryall i used to run before was pretty loud... as in the loudest and grabbiest brake i've ever felt, tar or no tar.

This guy speaks the truth. May i ask why you don't run them anymore, Janson?

Cheers,

Joe.

I have no pads in at the moment, cutting myself some cousts tomorrow. :)

Brake wasn't as loud this summer as it has been, because I rode a Hampshire, and didn't use my fave cutting disc to grind afterwards, and the pads wore down from my brake rubbing because my rim broke.

Loudest brake should be back soon. :)