Big Brothers Nikki

Danny

Big Brother Nikki  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is she minging?

• Yes

Despise her, and can't believe she's gone back in. Big brother is generally a joke now, all they're interested in is money. What's the point in voting people out and having to pay for it if they just bring them back in? It's like one big con to make money out of the public.

I hope nikki disappears never to be seen again. Guarentee now she's been out of the house, she knows what people found funny, and I bet she keeps doing that stupid hand movement she does.

Love to jab her in the eye with a sharpened lead rod and give her something to whine about.

Glyn ***

Despise her, and can't believe she's gone back in. Big brother is generally a joke now, all they're interested in is money. What's the point in voting people out and having to pay for it if they just bring them back in? It's like one big con to make money out of the public.

They make 28p per text, and unfortunatley all the 'tards think oh well it's only 50p i'll vote just this once. So the first few evicictions and they probably break even. Not to metnion how much talk talk(i think they still advertise it) pay to get their advert before and after every advert. Getting more people coming in will generate a lot more money because people want their favourite back in the house. So they can laugh/see the fights. There's so much better stuff though when BB is on. I was interested vaguely until they brought spiral and co. Which i thought was stupid.

So for channel 4 it's a win win situation, so it'll stay on until the votes stop coming in. Unfortunatley for every sane brit. :(

I would hate to see how much money they make in the final eviction alone.