Jack Daniels And Coke In A Can.....

BONGO

OK, JD & coke is available in cans in australia and possibly america.

Does anybody know if and where it is available in shops or online un the UK????

I have had trouble tracking it down through google. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help.

Appreciated...

bongo

I saw a bottle of bourbon and coke on the train station floor yesterday!

If i were you, which i'm not, i would'nt go near JD & coke in a can, i've had it in OZ and it's bloody horrible. I am a fan of whiskey and coke but that stuff is nasty. Same goes for the bourbon version.

They also do smirnoff ice in a can. I now think folk in OZ are too lazy to mix drinks tereselves.

I have probably been no help at all.

Danny thats the crap i was drinking in OZ. That stuff and 40 degree heat don't mix too well! i'll try find a picture of me drinking the stuff.

[attachmentid=6470]

Well thats as close as i could get, Woodstock Bourbon and Coke. I'm the pretty one on the left. But yeah don't expect good things from JD an Coke in a Can. It's one of theose ideas that is best left as an idea, like cornflake tart sandwiches.

post-95-1155425183_thumb.jpg

don't expect good things from JD an Coke in a Can.

Hmmm, i know a loada people from Aus who have holiday'd there and lived there who have come back raving as it's the perfect mix and when chilled tastes like brittney skyes love kebab!!

They LOVE it!!!

This item is being sold for it's collectable container and is not for consumption

The Legal Bit -

The value of the auctioned item is in the collectable container, not its contents.

The container has not been opened and is sealed.

The item is sold for collection purposes, but any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.

The item is not available at any UK retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.

Buyer is required to provide proof of lawful age (18 years old in the UK, 21 years old in the US).

This item is being sold for it's collectable container and is not for consumption

The Legal Bit -

The value of the auctioned item is in the collectable container, not its contents.

The container has not been opened and is sealed.

The item is sold for collection purposes, but any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.

The item is not available at any UK retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.

Buyer is required to provide proof of lawful age (18 years old in the UK, 21 years old in the US).

believe that you will believe anything.. :P

Plus it's bloody hard to keep chilled out there in summer :rolleyes:

Bit o.t but if anyone cares i think it's corrs have a beer coming out thats -3' with little bits of ice in it, wow i learned something on a school trip :o

Bit o.t but if anyone cares i think it's corrs have a beer coming out thats -3' with little bits of ice in it, wow i learned something on a school trip :o

Yeah i heard about that somewhere. Could of been when I went to austrai with school...:S I can't remember...