Trials Chavs

Party boy23

To me 'chav' clothing is any sort of designer make that isnt hundreds of pounds fo a t-shirt, say £30-£40 for a t-shirt wich is perfectly fine paying but what makes it chavvy to me is there being a huge label on it and I mean massive like all the way accross the chest or something. All designer clothing I have has the tiniest little lable hidden away somewhere inconspicuos and rarley can even be seen. To me designer clothes are for the design not the designer.

1 is were they wear tracksuits, lacoste trainers and sportswear but they dont cause trouble and are sound people but the other 1 is where they go around just roaming the streets, hanging around corners and just smoke and have no respect for anything.

Bull dont forget chavs are still individuals just inside 1 steriotypically classed group

Can i asked why your so bothered, its probaly the fact that you slay chavs that they dislike you and make you weary or scared of riding, and if your not scared of them why have you made a post about them being annoying?

If your alrite with them they act okay towards you.... at least i get along with these SO-CALLED chavs which get branded that because they want to smoke and stuff, well let them its their life...

Will

whats the big deal bout 'CHAVS' riding more people in the sport isnt it and more people to ride with, people may class mea as a chav for example i ride wearing:

Lacoste sento trainers

Hackett shirt

Stone Island jumper

river island jeans

Stone Island/Hackett cap

and not all chavs get missions if you were to call me a chav i think you would be suprised that i ride a Vinco

the word chav is banded around to easily now.

whats the big deal bout 'CHAVS' riding more people in the sport isnt it and more people to ride with, people may class mea as a chav for example i ride wearing:

Lacoste sento trainers

Hackett shirt

Stone Island jumper

river island jeans

Stone Island/Hackett cap

Haha, your clearly a chav ;):rolleyes:

Lacoste sento trainers

Hackett shirt

Stone Island jumper

river island jeans

Stone Island/Hackett cap

and not all chavs get missions if you were to call me a chav i think you would be suprised that i ride a Vinco

the word chav is banded around to easily now.

Thats not chav those brands cost loads and the way people describe chavs they usually in trackies not stone island , which is more football hooligan....

i get called a chav by people i ride with including you jk on the fareham ride the other day don't no why and whats the big deal with chavs, there only really a chav if they were fake designer clothes and go around causing trouble

james

chavs are a pain in the back side they all ways take the piss :blink: at least weve got a hobby instead of smashing windows (N) baz

Baz u tit u look like a chav whenever you leave the house :P your stupid lil dyed blonde mohawk :P

you nose i love you......;

and PVA glue works for punture repairs :Plol

hey,

i dont relly think chav's ride trials? i do know a lad where i'm from who has a trials bike ( onza t-bird 05)

and all they do is about just ride it or weel and skids thats all the do on them unless they accurly want to ride trials?

*_*luke*_* (Y)

• 1 year later...
am I a 'chav'? I wore adidas tracksuit bottoms when I rode today, I also took my shirt off when it got to hot.

O and I wear a silver necklace, my hears shaved short.

am I a bad person because of how I look? Or are a select few of you prejudice emos?

sorry If that sounds bad but I'm abit fed up of this anti-'chav' banter. Fair enough if you've had agro off these people but I've had my fair share of agro from emo bmxers that think they own a spot or something stupid.

All in all I think this is a stupid topic and I'm surprised so many people replied to it.

Allright Martin Luther King.....

At the end of the day I am quite certain there is a higher probability of getting trouble off of someone who is wearing pikey/chavvy clothes than someone who is not. I find it difficult to imagine otherwise.

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to talk to everyone we see in the street so we don't know if they are allright. Prejudice is wrong but it is an inevitable and necersarry part of being a human and will always be.

Phil

Ok enough. The word Chav is used too much but everyone knows what it means and who is classed as one.

Very well put. People who wear trackies are making themselves up to be freedom fighters for wearing what they want, when really I think the real issue is people who go around smacking random people's heads in and stealing etc.

Phil

I duno but i think a law should be passed!!! Plymouth last night was heaving of chavs! Does me bloody nut in

I said yes to the CHAV you can have a better way of life, he replyed ''how's that then mate'' in his soft lass voice form up north

Well stop smoking the crack

Poping dem er pill init like

Wear a condom! You can't sord fight for you own life so don't try to withdraw!!!

Stop shoping ops that robbing at Sports world or JJb etc

Oh and get shot of you scallys out you Nova

''aww i love my Nova, she got a phat sound system in her''

ahy she might do mate but when it's full of 5 chavs all we hear is chav chav chav chav!!!

I'm, board

Haha! The legend that is Mr Wright :D

Yeah, well i may be classed as a scene kid...

but...

All chavs are scum...Fact.

I class a chav, as somone, standing on the corner of streets, dressed in hoodies and tracksuits, drinking cheap alchahole..

When you ride past, they'll either try to mug you, or throw shit at you.

Thus they are scum.

people say im a chav all the time to be honest i dont care. I know two chavs that can ride better than most people, but they just ride to show off now and do it well... when they are not pissed or stoned.

so what if chavs wont to ride a trials bike and just use it to get from A to B, if they wont there mums and dads to pay for one and they wont to becouse they think it will keep them off the street so what. someone may of already said this but you cant stop them.

laky

I class a chav, as somone, standing on the corner of streets, dressed in hoodies and tracksuits, drinking cheap alchahole..

When you ride past, they'll either try to mug you, or throw shit at you or in scotland stab you with a knive

Thus they are scum.

here in scotland chavs are called neds and they always ask me "were is your seat" or "do a pedal wheelie" so funny i laugh and wished they would shut up and grow some brains and balls

Edited by weebryan

When you ride past, they'll either try to mug you, or throw shit at you or in scotland stab you with a knive

Thus they are scum.

here in scotland chavs are called neds and they always ask me "were is your seat" or "do a pedal wheelie" so funny i laugh and wished they would shut up and grow some brains and balls

I live in scotland aswell :turned: i dont see whats the beef with 'chavs' or 'neds' or whatever you wanna call them. Its the people inside their "scene." that matter. yeah some emo's can be right C*nts. Or neds who act like absolute w*nkers. I hang around with/ride with both of these types of people and the thing being they are mostly all sound. Yeah there are some pretty big cocks out there looking ot make a name for themselves or to make the odd £20 quid for a quarter of hash by stealing your steed. Just remeber there is some decent guys out there :rolleyes:

Matty.