Any Clubs Near Me? (leicestershire)

Rebelistic

There's one coming up on the 17th, which would probably be worth going too. I have a feeling it's at Bracken Rocks, and if it is, you have to go there. Bracken Rocks is too good to miss :)

17th September? - I should be around then, I'll see if I can make it.

Cheers (Y)

I hope you'll be taking your own advice Mr Mark? :-

Might be a bit of a challenge. I mean, getting up at the usual 4am I had to get up to do the YMSAs before, going up to the comp, riding, then driving home, then packing the car with all my possessions, strapping my BMX to the roof then going to London so I can move into my Halls on the 17th too? :P

Hint: Not gonna happen :P

I think I would like to have a go at a competition, I gather you have to join a club.

Does anyone know what club is the nearest to me?

Any advice would be helpful,

Cheers (Y)

Dude, theres loads of us riders here in leicestershire... we go riding all over the county, you should come with us sometime. Might actually attend this competition myself, anyone know whether theres trains from leicester to derby on a sunday?

Dude, theres loads of us riders here in leicestershire... we go riding all over the county, you should come with us sometime. Might actually attend this competition myself, anyone know whether theres trains from leicester to derby on a sunday?

It would be nice to go riding sometime - Let me know when you're about, my email is johnstuff@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers (Y)

I'm from Leicester, Kris we've ridden with Rebelistic before, remember we met him on them old ruins at Leicester Collage I thnk it was, Not to sure.

I might be going on the 17th aswell, not to sure yet.

Might see you there :)

Yeah that was me at DMU :) .

Have you got your' bike working again Ben? (I think you broke a wheel or something).

Anyway if you guys are up for riding in or near Leicester sometime let me know.

Cheers (Y)

Yeah that was me at DMU :) .

Have you got your' bike working again Ben? (I think you broke a wheel or something).

Anyway if you guys are up for riding in or near Leicester sometime let me know.

Cheers (Y)

Ha ha, dude.... how are you? I lost your mobile number when my phone kind of broke (it drowned in blackcurrant) Are you still riding that old school t-rex? I'm getting a new-style t-rex myself soon.

Ha ha, dude.... how are you? I lost your mobile number when my phone kind of broke (it drowned in blackcurrant) Are you still riding that old school t-rex? I'm getting a new-style t-rex myself soon.

Hi Kris,

Yeah stil on my T-Rex :D

I've sent you a PM (Y)