Best Riding Shoes?

fezza

Well I had that problem - but I went into T K Maxx, and found these [what look like] glorified plimpsoles ^_^

They're like, bright blue, and slip on's (does have laces but they're quite tight anyway).

They're called Adidas Adventure - and were £15 :-

A groovey price I think :D

Tons of grip, very lightweight an flexible, and the grip lasts for aaaaaaages - I do parkour aswell (slate if you must...) and they've held up to a good 6 months of that on top of biking :lol:

I think they rock for £15

Very comfey once worn in

Flipp

I got some Inopia BMX shoes from Tarty bikes and they were really grippy for about 3-4 months and then the grip just disappeared :o Still wearing them though and because the bottom is so soft they're still quite grippy (Y)

I've also got some Vans skate shoes with the waffle soles and they're ace and they last for ever :D

Edited by _CRED_

i like the fact no one has mentioned proper trials shoes because they just look silly and despite the fact i havnt tried any i don't see the advantage.

my mate just rode with is feet in the same place and eventually wore little pin holes in the soles which acted like crap clip pedals. just ride in some skate shoes dude, i've always worn etnies because there comfy and my laft pair are 2 years old and still doing me good for what ever i ride.

have fun

i like the fact no one has mentioned proper trials shoes because they just look silly and despite the fact i havnt tried any i don't see the advantage.

my mate just rode with is feet in the same place and eventually wore little pin holes in the soles which acted like crap clip pedals. just ride in some skate shoes dude, i've always worn etnies because there comfy and my laft pair are 2 years old and still doing me good for what ever i ride.

have fun

ill have a go at it now.

i think that propper trials shoes/formula one driver shoes are the best.they are soo much lighter, offer better support ,are a lot more comfortable ,more ventilated,allow for more foot movement and are more grippy because they have been designed for these SOLE purposes.. :lol:

max...