My Heatsink Turned Dj

Fat-White-Boy

Righto, well, my friend decided to leave his dmr dirt jumper at my house the other day so, finders keepers, loosers weepers. (Y)

a few moments later my bike was perfectly converted into a lean, mean, dirt jumping machine

[attachmentid=6732]

Well, unfortunately i had to use his back wheel and i couldent get the chan tension right so i didnt end up doing any sweet jumps. stil a proper laugh,

[attachmentid=6733]

heres a pic from the front, well, i dont knowhow much travel it is but its above 100mm

post-9702-1156949634_thumb.jpg

post-9702-1156949996_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fat-White-Boy

why is there no back brake or seat clamp? have you not had it fully built up yet?

re-read the first post! :S

"Righto, well, my friend decided to leave his dmr dirt jumper at my house the other day...stil a proper laugh "

he's just put his friends componants on his bike for a laugh - it's not a serious build

id be seriously pissed off if i left my bike round a mates for one night and he took it all apart :angry:

Nah, he found it funny, we gave all his parts a clean before i put them back together, this sort of thing allways happens with us, unfortunately it rode like wank so i couldent really have to much fun sheerly because i couldent fix the chain tension

re-read the first post! :S

"Righto, well, my friend decided to leave his dmr dirt jumper at my house the other day...stil a proper laugh "

he's just put his friends componants on his bike for a laugh - it's not a serious build

Yes, which doesnt explain why he hasn't got a back brake, or seat clamp.

If it's a trials bike, and he has had it built up as one, why would he go to the bother of removing the brake's and seat clamp, I was trying to establish wether he has had this fully built as a trials rig yet or not.

Yes, which doesnt explain why he hasn't got a back brake, or seat clamp.

If it's a trials bike, and he has had it built up as one, why would he go to the bother of removing the brake's and seat clamp, I was trying to establish wether he has had this fully built as a trials rig yet or not.

i have had it fully built as a trials bike before, i had just completely stripped it and my back wheel was being returned at the time so i was using his wheel, he uses dual disk and i use rear magura and i couldent be arsed to put on the rear brake because i was only using it for about an houir before i took it apart again

i have had it fully built as a trials bike before, i had just completely stripped it and my back wheel was being returned at the time so i was using his wheel, he uses dual disk and i use rear magura and i couldent be arsed to put on the rear brake because i was only using it for about an houir before i took it apart again

I see, (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

thats not extreme! i used to ride trials with suspention on up until about a week ago! pffffft :P

haha, only since I sold the sus to you about a month or two ago! but shhh I won't tell anyone......

That looks pretty, well weird :ermm: might wack my freeride forks into my Iolo 24" before I build it up properly and take some pics lol will have to have my QR20 26" front wheel too. haha it'll have like 100mm BB rise! (not even gunna test ride it like that though, dont wanna screw up a brand new frame!)

I seem to remember seeing a picture of a levelboss fitted with 888s for a laugh ages ago?

• 3 weeks later...