Biff Vid 4 (now Uploaded Onto Tvi)

Mr_Pitbull

I thought i wasn't going to like it. But it was actually really good. The editing was spot on, keeping with the loss of colour and slow motion theme. And the variations of angles kept the "boring" riding entertaining.

However, don't go out and ride differently just becuase people on here are wanting a vid with a different style, do it only if you want to. The editing and filming skills are good enough to just do general power moves and keep the vid entertaining.

Looking forward to the next one.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

Vid was good i enjoyed it felt sorry for you when you deff'd yourself on that rail lol playhouse needs to be in your next video and coincidentally theres a leeds ride on saturday ^_^

See what i can do Gaz, im normally quite confident on rails, but pushed my luck abit with that 1, i wont let it get away too easy. ;)

video was actually really good. i too was expecting not too like it but it was good. editing was superb. the sidehop to rail in doncaster is pretty damn amazing. very scary if it went wrong though..

ps other coments withdrawn.

Edited by chrishayton

Go smell your mum and f**k off out my face.

I am not f**king gay dick face, go smell your mum.

Dan.

Face... Computer screen... Why would I smell my mum? :S .

Lol wtf, go get a GF dude.

Edit: Sorry Biff chuck :wub: .

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

The way the video was edited to the music was cool, and some of the riding was good, but I still don't get why people put clips in of sidehops/gaps they don't make or hold. You're obviously not shit, so why not just go and film something where you do actually make it? There were about 2-3 (maybe more) gaps in a row that you couldn't have actually held on the back wheel, so why not just do some different ones which you did make? Some of the other clips were cut in random places too which kinda didn't help the video flow too well, which it was doing otherwise.

Not being harsh or anything, just some sorta...er...constructive criticism I guess. It was a cool vid, it was just those bits that kinda let it down.