Its Finally Done And Rides Awesome.

justfuzzit

put some hope discs on it, neaten it up a bit (oh and they work better - this is in brackets so as not to spark some stupid arguement of hope v avid each to their own etc etc etc get off your high horse)

massive rear disc too

Hows a Hope disk going to neat it up abit :huh: , Anyway. Nice bike looks really smart.

The stem look silly on there!

But looks okay, not too keen on them like! :ermm:

Yeah, I agree. I neet to cut the steer tube more and get a higher rise stem. Maybe a little longer too. Prolly a 100.

Cheap chain = death? yeah, I have another one im gonna throw on there. Just built it up with pink cause it looked cool lol.

Edited by justfuzzit

Well I went with the BB-7's cause they are cheaper and seem to work well enough for what i need. I dont have the budget to buy the hopes. Maybe later on I will, Ive heard they have been problematic for some people. Of coarse people do stupid things. I would definitley like to try them out. It would be nice not to have that squishy feeling I have with My avids. They Work great though and are Very adjustable, Practically no tools needed.

only a little ott, bikes looks awsome though, nice one

Well not really over the top, It isnt too heavy and has 28 spokes. The rim is sorta narrow too, I have a significant amount of tire roll. Strong though, Im thinking of looking for a 28 hole and 38mm wide. not sure if i can find one.

Well I went with the BB-7's cause they are cheaper and seem to work well enough for what i need. I dont have the budget to buy the hopes. Maybe later on I will, Ive heard they have been problematic for some people. Of coarse people do stupid things. I would definitley like to try them out. It would be nice not to have that squishy feeling I have with My avids. They Work great though and are Very adjustable, Practically no tools needed.

are you running a linear slick?

put some hope discs on it, neaten it up a bit (oh and they work better - this is in brackets so as not to spark some stupid arguement of hope v avid each to their own etc etc etc get off your high horse)

massive rear disc too

I disagree. I think the Avid discs have way more bite and feel to them than Hope discs. Your opinion though so fair enough (Y) Love it. Reminds me of my first Brisa B26 I had in black, strange, but it just does hehe! Nice!

J.