Post Pics Of Your Jump Bike

alright guys, i know there is a bike pic thread but there isn't many jump bikes or downhill bikes on there so can you post pics so i can have a look( get some ideas for my bike) and just to see them

thanks

i am getting some new forks soon but if any one has got any spair parts me tell me

IPB Image

Edited by crazyman with a death wish

alright guys, i know there is a bike pic thread but there isn't many jump bikes or downhill bikes on there so can you post pics so i can have a look( get some ideas for my bike) and just to see them

thanks

i am getting some new forks soon but if any one has got any spair parts me tell me

IPB Image

how the hell do you sit on that saddle without sliding off and hitting the rear wheel :S

My mate did this.

24" wheels gives you faster acceleration...?

You have to have a rear 24 on them, because they made the back ends wrong on them lol.

Can buy a new back end to take 26 but whats the point.

I use that bike alot, comfy as fook and rides distances fairly well considering how much power it sucks out of you lol

On about Jays bighit btw (Y)

Edited by Si-man

You have to have a rear 24 on them, because they made the back ends wrong on them lol.

Can buy a new back end to take 26 but whats the point.

I use that bike alot, comfy as fook and rides distances fairly well considering how much power it sucks out of you lol

On about Jays bighit btw (Y)

they dont just 'make the wrong' on bikes like that mate..

its such a sweat bike i want! the halos look amazing! reminds me of my bros old Bazooka thingy he had :wub:

hi this is my D.J-4X-do-everything-take-me-to-school-on bikeIPB ImageIPB Imagethe POWER!! of me the thirteen year old boy broke a set of truvative hussfelt cranks on it so now i have dodgy ones :-

i also have this in my garage http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/426/lotusob9.jpg useless for trials or dirt but it did well in the tour de france!!!