Post Pics Of Your Jump Bike

Er.... to keep the back-end rolling fast through the trails, stop the front from losing grip on dusty / damp days. See: BMX dirt bikes

That's just my opinion, ignore me ........looks f`in gorgeous!

Thanks

I'd rather slip out the front than the back lol, i'm getting a DMR Moto Digger for the front soon anyway so it'll be ok.

hi this is my D.J-4X-do-everything-take-me-to-school-on bikeIPB ImageIPB Imagethe POWER!! of me the thirteen year old boy broke a set of truvative hussfelt cranks on it so now i have dodgy ones :-

i also have this in my garage http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/426/lotusob9.jpg useless for trials or dirt but it did well in the tour de france!!!

wow that bike looks nice, being a jump bike, and getting a bit of a pounding every so often, how do you keep your wheels straight with so little amount of spokes. are they actually quite strong contradictory to my eye sight. my wheels buckle to often although they aren't crossed and a little old school but then again i'm not the smoothest of people.

wow that bike looks nice, being a jump bike, and getting a bit of a pounding every so often, how do you keep your wheels straight with so little amount of spokes. are they actually quite strong contradictory to my eye sight. my wheels buckle to often although they aren't crossed and a little old school but then again i'm not the smoothest of people.

they buckle every so often(after big drop offs usually) but they are a genaerally strong wheelset,theyre from a new unknown freeride company called xero. theyve gone through alot and survived what my hussfelt cranks didnt, if they do buckle just tighten up the loose spokes till its straight again.Did you see the other bike?? i rekon itd be rather hard to fix that back wheel if it buckled!! :P

:rolleyes: what are the usd forks like i was wanted to know

There is a little bit of flex if you put the tyre between your legs and tug on the bars but when im riding, i dont notice it at all. They are super plush and can take some serious abuse. However theyre damn rare and cost £1100 plus £150 worth of TF tuning, so probably not worth the money. A bit of bling though...

• 1 month later...
Mainly used for jumping but its set up for 4X.

IPB Image

Did you get that bike second hand recently? I've seen it for sale not too long ago, definatly that bike too, exact same picture.

Very nice bike by the way :P

IPB Image

My 24seven V24 that I sold in spring, such a stupidly nice bike to ride.

What I bought with the money:

IPB Image