24"

bowman12

Basically 24" bikes are mainly designed for the streets as some of the guys have already said very flickable and great for bunnyhops and spins. in my opinion if your looking for a shorter bike maybe an onza woodstock or even a planet x zebdi short frames very good for both street and natural (Y) .

24 is frickin awesome, i have a onza zoot and loooove it, it flies, i rode stock for a few years and got on well, but 24 suits me better as i have more of a bmx influnece :) i would really recomend trying it

it's wierd how the smaller wheels changes your riding style.. I know how it is.

24" is for street really because there aint any classes for them in comps really

they nice bikes though

Well Mr Bowman,

I'm sure you know how I feel about the whole situation, but then I like to do things a little differently!

If it's just the WEMC comps you are planning on entering then you will probably get away with riding 24" (like me, cheers Tuppers ;) ) however that would mean that there would be two of us, and I would have to try a bit harder...

As Lady Morgan above has said though, there's no real class definition for comps in general, so if you are planning to go that way (shock horror) then you're probably safer sticking with the 26" wheels

As said before, you are plenty big enough to ride 26", but it's your call

To be honest, just get out and ride (Plymouth, tomorrow, be there!) *ahem* :-

there should be a 24" inch class at every comp, as that is why i am contemplating getting a woodstock over a zoot. 24" could just be a new way to love trials OR be a revolution and be the most popular size ever. its like recycling,the possibilitys are endless lol