Cycle Show London

trialsguru

thanks for replying mate (Y) probley will go then :)

That was just a mint day! (Y)

will post up some vids of the speed trials sessions... later on next week

(by the way, Ryan leech is not injured at all, that was just a rumor set by someone, he was not meant to ride the event that's all :closedeyes: , real cool guy (Y) ...)

That was just a mint day! (Y)

will post up some vids of the speed trials sessions... later on next week

(by the way, Ryan leech is not injured at all, that was just a rumor set by someone, he was not meant to ride the event that's all :closedeyes: , real cool guy (Y) ...)

yeah it was excellent , bit unfair on rob having to go both ways in the speed trials he must have been nakerd, was ryan leech there because i never saw him?

yeah it was excellent , bit unfair on rob having to go both ways in the speed trials he must have been nakerd, was ryan leech there because i never saw him?

Ryan had nothing to do with the Onza event, he was mainly promoting his DVDs at the Norco Stand, then heading up for some photo shoots I suppose

Just got back was an awsome day meet ryan seemed like a cool guy meet all the riders who were riding. Thanks to the guys who got my shirt singed much love lol. (Danny ALi C Wez Stan Smith) Thanks guys. Was a good day some good riding going down. Didn't think it was quite as good as the bike show just lacked some trials stalls to look at parts although i did see the the new onzas new colors liking the new blue t pro looks way better than the old grey one. Good to see Danny plugging his onze promotion and advising a t pro over a echo lite. Lol. Was a really good day even after traverling all the way from Notts.

bloody hell james porter took some hard stacks!

best line of the day was from ali c whilst he was being interviewed by adam read.

"it looks long and hard"

i litterally pissed myself!

was a good day

my only gripe is that it seems to be turing into the bike show, (freebies and cheap stuff) which i dont enjoy, as id rather look at the things on show rather than have a bag full of crap shoved into my hand by some gawky bint.

second gripe.. the amount of absolutly rude people that appear to think its their right to push infront of you and dont care if their back pack or whatever smacks you in the face!

hmm

Edited by trialsguru

got home now. I am KNACKERED!!! 7 Hours driving I think.

show was good, got money and scribbled on people clothes (which is cool) and I got to go back stage with the fit lasses from the fashion show :D

I will chat more when I am not asleep.

got home now. I am KNACKERED!!! 7 Hours driving I think.

show was good, got money and scribbled on people clothes (which is cool) and I got to go back stage with the fit lasses from the fashion show :D

I will chat more when I am not asleep.

Ali C, official TF pimp. Any action go on backstage then?

just want to thank Ben Savage, Chris Doney, Sam (to be Doney) chris GF and penny (sam and tom olivers mums sister) all for a cracking weekend, the thrills and spills from thursday night to sunday afternoon.

the highlight of the weekend even including the riding had to be saturday night in the Frankie and Bennies!!!! "false" B'day hoax!!! Savage and his antics, me and doney couldnt stop laughing.

Bowling!!!! :lol::lol::lol: what a laugh!!!!

for the competition, yes it was ok, i thought the speed trial was quite dangerous the sections were very un predictable but fun, ben was the saviour for me i havent really done much UCI. but it was a good laugh, i probably had my best run through on the sunday in the last bit of the day, was very suprised i got to where i did on the 1st section.

Also need to give a big thank you to my boss Bernie @ Aire Valley for allowing me the time off and the other things he has done for me all year that has really helped me with my riding and support to getting to go places and do what i like.

Waynio...........................

just want to thank Ben Savage, Chris Doney, Sam (to be Doney) chris GF and penny (sam and tom olivers mums sister) all for a cracking weekend, the thrills and spills from thursday night to sunday afternoon.

the highlight of the weekend even including the riding had to be saturday night in the Frankie and Bennies!!!! "false" B'day hoax!!! Savage and his antics, me and doney couldnt stop laughing.

Bowling!!!! :lol::lol::lol: what a laugh!!!!

for the competition, yes it was ok, i thought the speed trial was quite dangerous the sections were very un predictable but fun, ben was the saviour for me i havent really done much UCI. but it was a good laugh, i probably had my best run through on the sunday in the last bit of the day, was very suprised i got to where i did on the 1st section.

Also need to give a big thank you to my boss Bernie @ Aire Valley for allowing me the time off and the other things he has done for me all year that has really helped me with my riding and support to getting to go places and do what i like.

Waynio...........................

waynes going all girlie

insane wayne pah

poofta wayne.

Quote Waynio

The highlight of the weekend even including the riding had to be saturday night in the Frankie and Bennies!!!! "false" B'day hoax!!! Savage and his antics, me and doney couldnt stop laughing.

Bowling!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif what a laugh!!!!

Heard about your antics over the weekend! :P Sounds like we missed a good un,

You BUGGER!

Spoke to Ben this morning, sorting out a ride on the 21st Oct Blackpool "boyo" if youre's

up to it?

Speak soon,

Ian. <_<

yo ian, ye il try get the time off to go (Y) im sure its just a bit of a word with bernie about it. or if you want to give us a bell at some point ian, altho i will probably see you before the blackpool ride (Y):D

Dave if you saw the speed course, yes it was good fun, but the route some of the people took was bollock quenching!!!! but hey, me and ben didnt do too bad on the speed course.

Waynio.......................

EDIT: SH!7 21st october, i will get on the job now, seen as though i wont see you before hand ian and co (Y)

Edited by Waynio

pretty rad show i thought.

cant walk now LMAO!

man, did you go down hard or what?! coming back off the big tyres in the last section of the day and landing on your face. ouch! :S

impressive riding though from the majority of the predominately british contigent in some real hard sections.

has to be said though Savage did own.....

ye poor portay!!!! he came off worst in the final, when he planted off the drop to white concrete pipe then the get up of the tyre too :( poor lad, he was shaking like a shitting dog too :( im sure he will be ok (Y) hes ARD.

Waynio.....................

was a f**kING wicked show!

big big big congrats to mr dave butler for running it.

organising it, the obstacles, the teams, the sections, the fomat, the crowds, everyhting, and then observing, and then helping take the stuff down after wards, the mans a legend.

WELL DONE DAVE, nice one mate!

and well done danny and ben for winning, even though im sure your both queer!

and well done to that mystery M.A.D rider yesterday on an ashton, him wearin other peoples clothes and his own trainers. HE WAS WICKED!!!!!!!

:-

joE!

EDIT:: love you porter!!!

oo and the dvd of this event should be on sale in about a month i believe from tartys! There was about 5 camera men/women filming all week!

Edited by oakley

I'd just like to add my thanks to all those who made the show a resounding success. A great shop window for bicycle trials to a lot of people completely unfamiliar with it.

In particular I would like to thank Dave Butler and family and Carol Slinger for their tireless help and work in promoting and organising the event, and anyone else involved in an official capacity. I would of course thank sons Chris and Joe, and other staff at Super Cycles for their hard work and long hours and Adam and Giles for their illuminating commentaries.

Finally I would like to thank all the riders for taking part in the event, this year proving that home grown UK talent is a match for many of the continental riders used in previous years. ( Special thanks to Wesley Belaey, the only non UK rider this year)

The attached photo of Andrei Burton gives some idea of the scale of the courses used this year. ( too busy filming to produce many stills)

A professionally produced DVD is in process, futher news when available.

IPB Image

Cycle show was awesome (Y) Was a good experience and riding there was something new! I thought it promoted trials well to the public. Speed trials seemed to get the crowd really going which was cool! Also met loads of new people and Wesley Belaey is cool!

The sections were super hard, only got through a couple i think, but i was just happy to be riding after a 6 week knee injury.

Thanks to Dave Butler especially and Onza etc for putting it all together!

its been a long week so far was back in work at 7am on monday but a i have got to say all the work of london was well worth it, in all i feel this was by far the best thing i have ever done in trials so far and saturday the best day ever in trials show case i feel in the uk to date,some of the guys were ace to work with.

hard to make 3 days in the space we had but it worked and as for the speed trials it went spot on, fast and crazy :D

well done to the winners

and well done to ONZA

Roll on 07

just want to say last big thanks to Adam and Giles.

Dave Butler

woohoo speed trials is the doggies me and ben thought that was the best part of the comp, in a race you know where you stand so much better. You are either first or first lol. The racing wasn't dangerous it was just a big level. The comp was really good seeing as the space that we had was only limited and the guys that i spoke to seemed to really enjoy themselves. role on next year who knows what will happen and hopefully it won't clash with the world cup next year as that made it hard for some people to attend that really wanted to come. But all in all it was great for the sport and the people that were at the show from other disiplines of cycling thought that it was amazing and that is what we need for the sport to grow, new people :)

yo wayne! still peeing my pants at the thought of u bowling with ur shoe laces tied! the comp was good, thought the speed trials was the best bit!

Waynio!!! It's Sam (to be Doney!!! lol!) aww still think of the funny times haha and the gay dancer oh my god it scarred my mind! Send my love to Penny when you speak to her. hope we see you soon!!! xxx

guna try and get out practiceing soon if ur up 4 it mate! give u a text.

Doney

p.s love u xxxxx