Water Bleeding

Erm yeah i know that mate. I've been in the wrold much longer than you and in the trade!

I could bleed them back to mag oil if they did go mate and they wouldn't nkow the same as fitting the cat back on my car as i have a decat pipe on there..so come mot time refit passes remove it etc etc

water all the way its so much better and with a bit of anti freeze do listen to them tw*ts who say its sh*t cheaper better response better lol thanks con

Why are they sold with mineral oil then?? I personally prefer oil, but im not against water bleeds. All comes down to personal preference.

Magura have a year warranty on there seals leaking!

5 years now. I would have thought you've have known that being 'in the trade for sooo long'.

The reason why they come with oil is becuase it's suposed to lube it's self or something, and water has theroretical problems when ran in maguras. But there was a poll on here asking if anyone had problems with running maguras with water, there were about 2% who had problems, against the rest who didn't. I'm running water and mines fine. It's so much easier (and cleaner) to bleed aswell.

(Y)