The News

B.E.A.U

hay have any of you read or herd about that guy who went into that aymesh (sp) school and told all the boys to get out and then tied the girls up and killed them in execution style f**k knows what that is.

then shot him self. he killed 3 shootong them in the head and then shot himself.

For some reason this has made me feel sad and ill.

i hate things like this.

i cant even explain what ide do to someone if they did hat to someone near me or me family or friends.

what do you lot think of this

It's sick.

But then i also find it interesting looking at what made him do it it i find.

What a world we live in ay.

i'm too dim/lazy/unobservant to have found out what made him do it. anybody found the official line at all?

it seems a bit odd picking on the amish

The Amish are Anabaptist Christians who live away from the modern world, with restrictions on the use of modern devices such as cars and telephones .

The teacher also managed to leave the classroom and made a telephone call to the police at 1036 (1436 GMT).

i'm too dim/lazy/unobservant to have found out what made him do it. anybody found the official line at all?

it seems a bit odd picking on the amish

I meant more looking at his background, childhood, adolecence. Seeing if he was ever beaten bullied etc...

hay have any of you read or herd about that guy who went into that aymesh (sp) school and told all the boys to get out and then tied the girls up and killed them in execution style f**k knows what that is.

then shot him self. he killed 3 shootong them in the head and then shot himself.

For some reason this has made me feel sad and ill.

i hate things like this.

i cant even explain what ide do to someone if they did hat to someone near me or me family or friends.

what do you lot think of this

means hands tied behind back, bullet in the back of the head. Nazi style (Y)

f**king nutter, atleast it wasnt a columbine again...

And they still sell guns in WalMart's....

Rich

The walmart argument is arse, they sell everything from food to lawnmowers in walmart. It's like saying Tesco should stick to food and not sell clothes or Tv's.

Gun control isn't the answer in the short term either. There's enough guns floating around the states to make a complete mockery of it . You'll end up with the same problem we have here in that the only people with guns are criminals - which leaves the rest of us unable to defend ourselves from the aforementioned armed criminals.

Apparently there's 2 guns to everyone 1 person in the States (children included...)

I seem to remember hearing on the news in Greece there's an even higher ratio in Crete and they're 'allowed' full-autos.

It does illustrate a point that hadn't really occured to me though - ie. that yanks can't be trusted with guns

I seem to remember hearing on the news in Greece there's an even higher ratio in Crete and they're 'allowed' full-autos.

It does illustrate a point that hadn't really occured to me though - ie. that yanks can't be trusted with guns

Yanks can have assualt rifles if they're purchased for "hunting purposes".

AK-47 vs Grizzly Bear :rolleyes: